BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

One of a kind 2006 M6 For Sale

13K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  M62007CONV 
#1 · (Edited)
Immaculate one of a kind blacked out 2006 BMW M6 coupe. $17,000 upgraded interior featuring a suede headliner, front and rear seats, dash and door panels. Suede also accented with white stitching. AC Schnitzer pedals and rear deck lid spoiler. Dinan carbon fiber strut braces. Stainless cat back exhaust that sounds incredible. $106,690 suggested retail price new without the upgrades. Black wheels. Black grill. Carbon fiber roof. Just serviced. Black Sapphire Metallic exterior. Black Merino Leather $3500. Comfort Access $1000. Carbon Fiber Black Trim $300. Head Up Display $1000. HD Radio $595.00. 7 speed SMG transmission. Xenon headlights and the list goes on and on. Approximately $25,000 in after market upgrades. This car is a head turner. You won t find another M6 like this one anywhere. Showroom condition and always garaged. New clutch installed 2000 miles ago. If you would like to see a copy of the invoice please email me and I can forward it to you. Please don t hesitate to call me with any questions. $44,500 OBO. No low ballers please. Pink in hand. Thanks for looking. You can view the autotrader ad. Just use zip code 92253 within a 10 mile radius and 2006 M6. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at 760-880-8833 or les@rmfunding.net. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
How many miles? Pricing seems very optimistic for an 06.

#7 ·
I am selling my 2008 M6 with a brand new trans, 21" HRE, & $25,000 in other mods & maintenance for $49,000. There is no way this will get $44.5 because the interior you did is not much different than the extended leather that comes in about 50% of the M6 that were made. FYI, the previous guy was right if you want to sell the car quick. Keep in mind that the diamond pattern is a good look for some, but will deter others from being intersted in your car.

#8 · (Edited)
Not sure who asked your opinion

Funny. I purchased this this pile of crap for $25k and sold it on AutoTrader for $47k. I advertised the car for $49K and settled at $47K. So I guess there is a way I will get $44.5k :rofl: My friend owns a reputable German Auto repair shop in Beverly Hills and advised me to sell the car as quickly as possible. He told me I would have nothing but tranny and electrical problems. I have a 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 and I would take that car over the M6 any day of the week. Plus I felt like a yuppie driving the M6. American Muscle baby! I'm not sure if all BMW owners are pricks but I'm sure glad I'm not an owner anymore! Good luck selling your pile!

#13 ·
Funny. I purchased this this pile of crap for $25k and sold it on AutoTrader for $47k. I advertised the car for $49K and settled at $47K. So I guess there is a way I will get $44.5k :rofl: My friend owns a reputable German Auto repair shop in Beverly Hills and advised me to sell the car as quickly as possible. He told me I would have nothing but tranny and electrical problems. I have a 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 and I would take that car over the M6 any day of the week. Plus I felt like a yuppie driving the M6. American Muscle baby! I'm not sure if all BMW owners are pricks but I'm sure glad I'm not an owner anymore! Good luck selling your pile!
Did you just call the car you're trying to sell on here a pile of crap?

#9 ·
My M6 is not a piece of crap & I do not need to sell it. I was merely telling you what the market will pay for this car. If you found an uneducated buyer to pay $47 for your car, then that is great for you.

In regards to your Chrysler being a better product than a M6, I am very sorry for your poor understanding of great craftsmanship. I have a E60 M5, E63 M6, & 2006 Corvette Z06. The Z06 is a piece of crap in terms of build quality & driving feel compared to the BMW. It is very fast & with the $90,000 in aftermarket investment I put into the car ~ it is now a great place to sit in and enjoy. BMW makes great cars & the two V10 marvels are/were the best cars in their segment. That is all I need to say.:thumbup:

#11 ·
My M6 is not a piece of crap & I do not need to sell it. I was merely telling you what the market will pay for this car. If you found an uneducated buyer to pay $47 for your car, then that is great for you.

In regards to your Chrysler being a better product than a M6, I am very sorry for your poor understanding of great craftsmanship. I have a E60 M5, E63 M6, & 2006 Corvette Z06. The Z06 is a piece of crap in terms of build quality & driving feel compared to the BMW. It is very fast & with the $90,000 in aftermarket investment I put into the car ~ it is now a great place to sit in and enjoy. BMW makes great cars & the two V10 marvels are/were the best cars in their segment. That is all I need to say.:thumbup:
Ditto. There is no car that can match the feel of a BMW. Yes, Vettes are faster, but can it replicate that unmistakeable BMW feel?

#12 ·
Dodge Charger SR8? Those r nice, but put up against am M6 ?? Go to You Tube, type in Dodge Charger SRT8 vs BMW M6. There r three or four unbiast examples of what happens when those cars go head to head. If u look real close I think Burt Reynolds was driving one of thoses Dodges, hard to tell with all that dust covering the car from the M6 !!!

#14 · (Edited)
Hahahahahahahha. Did you just say two thousands eight Dodge Charger SRT8. Great car man. Great car. It drinks more gas than the M6 in reality. Drive slower. Sloppy ass. I'm so sorry to give a comment but I can't stand people insulting BMW. Especially an American 2008 DOdge Charger SRT8. I can't never ever think about comparing a 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 to ... let says even a 328i LOL.

Look at this dude, it's my local dealer for the 2.

#17 ·
down to $39000 now and still no takers.
That interior (stitching) does not look good in any 6 series car. Twin lines are not even parallel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.