BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Recommended Body Shop in Los Angeles/Pasadena Area

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nova 
#1 ·
Posted on the X5 forum but maybe more traffic here.

On Friday, my wife parked at a very tight space at her work parking lot and upon coming out of that space, she sideswiped the driver side rear view mirror along with part of the driver side door on a concrete column. She usually is particular about where she parks but she was late going to a meeting so ended up at that spot. I'm not too concerned about the mirror, we'll just end up replacing the entire mirror housing. However, the driver side door has a palm sized dent. A bit of the paint is chipping so need a repaint.

Any one know of a body shop they highly recommend in the LA/Pasadena Area? I read mixed reviews on the New Century BMW certified Body Shop. I know they won't be cheap but if they do only decent work..... I noticed the workmanship at Marcos Auto Body in Monterey Park has gone down the past few years. The last car I took there, I had to go back 5-6 times to have them color sand many imperfections out of the clear coat. Since our X5 is only 6 months old, want a good job done.

Any personal recommendations is appreciated.

#2 ·
Not on the BMW, but I've had good results from L&G Enterprises in San Dimas. 882 W Cienega Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773, (909) 599-2203. My father-in-law has also had body work done there, and been happy. I also had some minor work (replaced a bumper end cap on my wife's car) done at Seidner's Collision in Glendora. They are behind the Toyota Dealer in the Glendora Auto Center, right at the corner of the 210 and 57 freeway. Very happy with the work they did. (909) 305-0745.

Keith

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.