BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bmw 2002 x5 electric

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cshrussell 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi ...is there anybody have or had a problem with 2002 x5 window console panel on a driver door ..mine stop working for no reason , now I can open and close only driver side front window, the res of windows , has to be operated by the key on individual doors....no lock key has been used ...... 2nd) now the security light ( on mirror ) is not flashing ,even all doors are locked , it gets better , now my front windshield washer is not working , but the back one is perfectly working ...tired of all this electrical problem with this German car ...is anybody can help...
Thank you ,....Harry:cry:

#2 ·
I have the same problem. However, I looked at the wiper motor and a bolt has come loose disengaging the arm to circulate. I removed the bolt and re-inserted it correctly, now it works great but still does not spray water. I am still baffled by the door controls but have only had my ride for a few days. Hoping it is not something big, but nothing on the driver door works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.