BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Shift knob and e-brake handle

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  IL_BMW_650 
#1 ·
Hi guys, so i have a 2007 650i coupe manual transmission, with the aluminum trim package. I don't really like to shift knob that came on my car. Since I am going to be getting a short throw shifter I figured I'd get a better shift knob. I came across this knob and wanted to see if anyone has tried this.......any issues or anyone recommend a better product. I like the fact that it is illuminated.

thanks in advance!

http://www.bimmian.com/Illuminated-Shift-Knob-for-BMW-E63-or-E64-6-Series

my interior

what I want to get

i think this finish (gunmetal) matches my trim, what do you guys think?

See less See more
#2 ·
I haven't switched but I'll take your old one. Mine has a scratch and I was going to replace it.

#5 ·
I like the looks of the knob, very classic and comfortable but I bet it gets cold in the winter.

#6 ·
Yea, I really like these knobs and they illuminate, nice little touch. I drive my 6 in the spring and summer only so not really bothered by it getting cold.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Bimmer App

#7 ·
Just purchased the illuminated shift knob in a gunmetal finish to match my trim. they don't make the e-brake handle in the finish I need. Will put up pictures when installed.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.