BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The 6 Series Picture thread - Post your car pics here!

882K views 2K replies 726 participants last post by  carrazco650i 
#1 ·
Lets see everybodys 6, pic thread!

Hey the 7er dudes have it, i think we should too! Post away your 6er pix! :bigpimp:

Some of mine for now...

See less See more
#38 ·
i believe their made by forgiato, but ssonss1 will confirm that...

#44 ·
i tried the viynl mod on the amber corners, and looks ghetto. Gonna try the tint, see how that looks.

#49 ·
+1 looks sick man.
get ride of the stickers above the sidemarkers;)

btw what kit is that?

#54 · (Edited by Moderator)
My new 08 650i convert ..Barbera Red/Maple wood/Black top
Options: sport package/sport auto/L7 sound/HUD/Comfort access/Heated seats/Sirus/HD

I hope the pics show the color..hard to really see it well in the pics

Edit: Images Removed at OP's request

#55 ·
very nice! barbra color is sick.

laddcruzer... so if reignmann didnt post that there were 22s on his car, you would like it? only because he said there 22s, you dont like it. but yet you kinda contradict yourself, and say if there 20s i take it back. But, you like how the car sits, but since they really are 22s it changes everything? :p ...??

#56 ·
very nice! barbra color is sick.

QUOTE]

When I first asked about the color I thought iwas spelled Barbara...and boy I feel like a fool now..LOL

#58 ·
Well..I left my license plate # in the first set of pics..so with a small edit let's try again

Attachments

#61 ·
My thoughts exaclty. I think they are 20's lowered. Either way it's nice, and those wheels definately are not cheap. Nice though. I'm just to cheap to spend that much on wheels. I'm still in the market.

QUOTE=tbal69;2951150]very nice! barbra color is sick.

laddcruzer... so if reignmann didnt post that there were 22s on his car, you would like it? only because he said there 22s, you dont like it. but yet you kinda contradict yourself, and say if there 20s i take it back. But, you like how the car sits, but since they really are 22s it changes everything? :p ...??[/QUOTE]

#62 ·
They are 22x11s back, 22x9s front if im not wrong.

#63 ·
Yeap, thought they seemed a touch too big for my taste. Confirming that they are 22's is consistant with my previous posting. I love everything about the car, including the bitchin wheels, I just have always felt that 20 or 21's was the limit on the size of wheels for a 6 series. Of course it's only my opinion and I know a lot of individuals on this forum do like 22's and larger. It's a good thing we don't all like the same thing. :roundel:

#65 ·
very nice...Deep Sea blue??

#74 ·
Mines black, bitch to maintain yes haha... I dont hate blue.. i meant sick as in, i love itttt! My other cars blue lol i love it!

nealh, dont worry your color is beautiful too... black/silvers/whites are nice, but boring. These colors, sea blue, barbera, stratus, look so sick.

#82 ·
The one on the far right looks pretty good. :thumbup: