Alpina full bodykit
alpina Emblems
Alpina stripes
black front grill
Custome Exhaust
H&R lowering links
Led on the eyerings
Full 26pcs LED light on the interior, glove box and trunk
12mm speacers on the front and 15mm on the rear.
Euro style eyelish.

enjoy :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello BimmerFesters
im Willy Gunem from KSA
and i would like to share with you guys some pictures of my car

*thing i have done
Alpina full bodykit
alpina Emblems
Alpina stripes
black front grill
Custome Exhaust
H&R lowering links
Led on the eyerings
Full 26pcs LED light on the interior, glove box and trunk
12mm speacers on the front and 15mm on the rear.
Euro style eyelish.

enjoy :)
Looks f***in sexy!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#6 ·
Nice :thumbup: Love the rims

#8 ·
So are you from KSA or just work there? Going by your house you are Saudi? Welcome to the board. I work in Qatar myself, but Im an expat. Nice motorcycle in the background.
So on another note..bro! when are you going to tint the windows?? Its the KSA! I cant believe you dont have tint on the car! ;) I think we havethe same color car. Mines is Glacial Silver Metallic and tinting it makes all the difference on how it looks.

#12 ·
Love the colour; love the wheels; however, the striping is a distraction in my opinion. Overall, though, well done!

#25 · (Edited)
Willy, I don't think anyone is saying the body kit is fake. We are guessing your car is a 730, 740 or 750 and that you have added Alpina body kit and Alpina badges etc to make it look like an Alpina B7. Are we right?

No matter what car forum you go "up badging" a vehicle will normally get you a tough crowd. It's like putting an M5 badge with proper bumper and tailpipes on a 535i and let people think it's an M5.

I think your car will look nice without the Alpina B7 trunk sticker.

I am also confused. Do you have an Alpina B7?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#28 ·
No matter what car forum you go "up badging" a vehicle will normally get you a tough crowd. It's like putting an M5 badge with proper bumper and tailpipes on a 535i and let people think it's an M5.
Agree. Even more so when the subject matter of the post is all about the car...and that is not to ignore the fact that your car looks exceptional.

#27 ·
I'm confused how most on this site are ok with putting on an Alpina front lip, Alpina rear valance, Alpina exhaust and even Alpina Wheels, but as soon as the plastic emblem goes on the trunk it's blasphemy. Aren't all those steps trying to make the car look like something it's not?

#36 · (Edited)
Well to me there is a big difference with just putting some Alpina cosmetic changes which generally look nice vs actually badging it as such. Personal feelings I guess.

I personally have my car debadged and prefer to have people wonder what it is. If they think it's a 3 or a 5 that's fine with me. I don't have a RWS as you know so I am honored to even be mistaken as 3 or 5 actually vs the counterfeit I purchased. Difference is I don't put counterfeit badges on.

#30 ·
Thanks... I actually like those wheels :thumbup:

#57 ·
Looks clean, nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.