#1 ·
...will be updated in the near future.

For now, you get this...

'Tis all. :)

See less See more
#66 ·
Niiiiiiiiiice. This is how you make E36 sexy time. :thumbup:

#69 ·
Los, when you come to get the fog light I'll meet you somewhere so you don't have to drive down my extremely dusty dirt road. I don't want to get that thing dirty 'cause she looks so fine. :thumbup:

#70 ·
^ lol whatever works. Thanks everyone. She's come a long way but she still has a ways to go. :D For starters I need spacers all around...bad. and as much as I didn't really want to share this, the spare is on the other side of the car due to me having next to no time to fix this bent front wheel I still have. :eeps:

Hopefully with my tax money and the money I get for selling my old wheels (pending me getting off my ass and finally listing them) I can make some of this stuff happen.

:)

#76 ·
Thanks Phil. And Joe I'm probably going to list them locally for something ridiculous like $600 obo to see if I can get some Yuppie to bite on them :eeps:. If they don't sell locally Stephen has dibs on them.

#90 · (Edited)
Womenz aren't all that sexy once you look past the physical appearence. Then you start to notice the constant bitching, backstabbing, and downright crazy side they all possess. And trust me, that **** aint "sexy"...

Cars on the other hand dont gain weight when they get older or comfortable with you, they only break and piss fluids when YOU neglected to replace something, and you can modify them at will to make them look better w/o sleeping on the couch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.