BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Go Configure Your 2013 BMW M5 Now on bmwusa.com

11K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  pix335i 
#1 · (Edited)
BMW M5 Configurator Live

** UPDATE: It seems as though they have taken the Build Your Own feature down for the M5 right now. We will keep an eye on it and update you when it returns. In the mean time, we have pricing below that we took from the page before it was removed. **

For those of you wanting to price out your M5 on the bmwusa.com web site, the wait is finally over. Right now you can jump over and start configuring your 2013 BMW M5!

• Driver Assistance Package - $1,900
  • Executive Package - $5,500
  • 20" M light alloy wheels Style 343M - $1,300
  • M Carbon Ceramic Brakes - $8,700
  • Head-up Display - $1,300
  • Bang & Olufsen Sound System - $3,700
  • BMW Apps - $250
  • Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection - $2,600

Read more about the 2013 BMW M5 in the official release thread:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548662

Take a look at the official BMW M5 Photo Gallery:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-photos/17/BMW-F10-M5-Revealed/

What color combination are you ordering your M5 in?

See less See more
#2 ·
Just about to order mine. Anyone have any thoughts/research on ceramic brakes (are they necessary if you aren't hitting the track?) or 20" (besides look and harsher ride, are they much better performance wise?). I've also read a little bit about the night vision - anyone that lives in wooded areas with one? (I live in MT and have a ton of deer on my road).

The BOY is currently down... too many people building it i guess!

David

#7 ·
Hey... just like the others, either they moved it (which I don't see any info on the M5 other than 'Explore') or they disabled it...

you might want to edit your article.

#8 ·
Itin:

That's about right. The ceramic brakes on the much more expensive Porsche Panamera is around $8k as well. Not that there is a silver lining in paying that much, but at least you won't have to replace your rotors.

#9 ·
Yeah, it seems as though they may not have wanted this to be live yet. Pricing for packages is still in the original post and we'll keep an eye on this for when it comes back online.

#11 ·
Itin...

I agree with you. That's that special ceramic. Comes from the protected mines, hidden by the protect forest, in the protected valley of the hidden mountains... lol. I don't get it, but I can imagine the profit margin of a client buying that option.

#14 ·
base price of the M6 is $106.1 - base for the M5 is $89.9 ($16200 diff - ?????)

wudda get with the M6, maybe a 4 year supply of German Beer (brown flip-top bottles, Wurst, Hard Rolls and Mustard) ?

IF I was to buy (and I'm not) the M5 would be my ONLY consideration

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.