just want to see all of your sweet rides
lets see some BIMMER POWER :thumbup:
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#14,343 · (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words guys. My last one was Alpine White and it was terribly hard to switch to silver, but I couldn't pass up such a clean, well cared for M3. Since my intentions were to add a bit of power to it from the get go, I didn't want anything that had been abused or needed work.

yeah usually im not down for silver but this looks damn good. I made it my desktop back round if you dont mind.
Thank you, and not at all. Here is the full-res version:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8195/8109838109_4ca8382c1b_o.jpg

Also, here is another that I enjoy of my car:

#14,344 · (Edited)

New to the forums, picked this up with a hair under 100k miles on it.
For the most part, the stuff i wanted to do under the hood are done up until spring
Next too go on are
-Lorenzo's(Matte Black)
-HSD coils(eventually)
-Black option HL's/TL's
-Then prob go with the full M3 kit(Cousin has one laying around, said mine if i want it) or the VIS Racing Illusion Body Kit

Its def a work in progress, and i will be sure to get some better pictures aha

#14,347 ·
Thanks guys!

#14,348 ·
This picture just showed up on Lowered Congress's facebook page, big ups to Los for tagging me as the photographer in it, but it's clearly Franklyn's edit. :thumbup:

#14,352 ·
Camera/edit. haha

ill give you a GIF again of what i did.

And thank you ken for the picture i sent it to lowered congress and they accepted the picture and posted!!! i was happy.

photo credit all to you man!!
i was all giddy, i think i've told half of facebook already :rofl: "pssh amateur photographers"

#14,353 · (Edited)
i was all giddy, i think i've told half of facebook already :rofl: "pssh amateur photographers"

dude together it was perfect your picture my edit.

my car has potential. just think..... a new year is coming and CRAZY **** for my car.

i also loved the last one with the tire and the wheel arch... did you see the edit i did on that one? makes my car look so clean...

:D
compare. the rust and i faded the gas tank area too.... if you go back and forth you really notice the **** like crazy. some i dont even notice when i do the edit. haha