just want to see all of your sweet rides
lets see some BIMMER POWER :thumbup:
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#14,366 ·
Alright they need to be redone that was the only reason I was thinking of changing the color. The bronze is kinda growing on me. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Bimmer App
I would maybe go a bit lighter tho.

Attachments

#14,367 ·
It's not that grill isn't liked, it simply is identical to one belonging to one of the largest pr!cks ever to frequent this forum, and one of the few to ever be completely banned from here. Cuahtemoc.

#14,368 ·
It's not that grill isn't liked, it simply is identical to one belonging to one of the largest pr!cks ever to frequent this forum, and one of the few to ever be completely banned from here. Cuahtemoc.
Irony is he was actually a pretty chill guy in person. On here he was an insufferable idiot.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using BimmerApp

#14,370 ·
Irony is he was actually a pretty chill guy in person. On here he was an insufferable idiot.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using BimmerApp
Did he get married?

would explain a lot :dunno:

#14,375 ·
Probably it is not the right thread to ask the question but here I see many pictures and many expert guys :)

My question is how you make these yellow or blue lights? Can I change my regular head light like this or new head lights are required to buy to make like this?
The blue is just a reflection from the blue bulb they put in there. The yellow is frenched. It is where you take the headlight apart and tint the glass with yellow paint.

#14,376 ·
Probably it is not the right thread to ask the question but here I see many pictures and many expert guys :)

My question is how you make these yellow or blue lights? Can I change my regular head light like this or new head lights are required to buy to make like this?
The blue is just a reflection from the blue bulb they put in there. The yellow is frenched. It is where you take the headlight apart and tint the glass with yellow paint.
the blue hue in my car's high beams are just blue tinted H1 bulbs reflecting on the mirrored surface, and in joes car the high beam lenses are actually painted that color to give a yellowed french headlight effect.

#14,378 ·
Thanks for the info. Is it a special yellow paint?
You could wait for joe to chime in or just go on google and type in "how to french E36 headlights" and you'll find a bunch of DIY threads.

#14,379 · (Edited)
Sorry man keeping the hood bra got it off ebay had the thing for 2 years its held up like a champ... Cobra was the name brand of it just hit it up with some meguiars vinyl/rubber protectant and it keeps a decent shine.....Eh it looks better in person in all honesty my old grill is rough what should i take it off, the mesh part? Was asking for your opinions more so than anything
Edit: heres the link for the ebay deal Mister low ( shipping wasn't too bad about a week and half)- http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-3-E36-1...DefaultDomain_100&hash=item2a26ce8ed3&vxp=mtr