BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Movie for ED thoughts (Eastern Europe)

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  x3Bruin 
#1 ·
Hello Guys,

Just saw a theatre movie ...Hostel... re 2 American kids backpacking in Europe who took the bait and went to an unnamed Eastern European country looking for some distraction :) ..for those of you who have never been to Europe this is pure fiction however the message is very clear : be very carefull as you head East as things may not be always as they first seam. So Beaware everyone ..where you drive/park etc. (and remember not everyone loves Americans..that why I still carry my Irish passport...just in case ! was usefull once with grumpy French police at the Spanish frontier !!! (An ED car in the Basque territory..could have been hijacked !)

PS The movie is quite graphic.. Do NOT take a squeamish wife ...enough said !

Cheers, Roland :thumbup:

Apart from that you will have a BLAST in Europe and pine for the authobhan on your return ! (untill you head to the gas station..then you'll be glad you're in the USA :)

#3 ·
RolandKelly said:
Hello Guys,

Just saw a theatre movie ...Hostel... re 2 American kids backpacking in Europe who took the bait and went to an unnamed Eastern European country looking for some distraction :) ..for those of you who have never been to Europe this is pure fiction however the message is very clear : be very carefull as you head East as things may not be always as they first seam. So Beaware everyone ..where you drive/park etc. (and remember not everyone loves Americans..that why I still carry my Irish passport...just in case ! was usefull once with grumpy French police at the Spanish frontier !!! (An ED car in the Basque territory..could have been hijacked !)

PS The movie is quite graphic.. Do NOT take a squeamish wife ...enough said !

Cheers, Roland :thumbup:

Apart from that you will have a BLAST in Europe and pine for the authobhan on your return ! (untill you head to the gas station..then you'll be glad you're in the USA :)
550? WTF?

Hi Roland! :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.