BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The New X3 (F25) M Sports package details

Tags
f25 x3
16K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  55 
#1 ·
The press release with all the details on the X3 isn't 12 hours old and BMW is already tempting future X3 drivers further by releasing the M Sports package.

Read more about the new 2011 X3 (F25)

Dynamic and compelling, the M Sports package drives the sporty nature of the BMW X3 to even greater heights. The rich Carbon Black metallic paint finish and powerful 19-inch M light-weight alloy wheel rims set the tone, while the sports suspension tuning delivers the experience.
More

Driving tools: the M multifunction leather steering wheel and variable sports steering. The M gear selection lever boasts particularly short throws. In the BMW xDrive35i with standard eight-speed automatic transmission Steptronic, the M leather steering wheel also features gearshift paddles. The sporty suspension settings give you stiffer dampers and deliver precise feedback.

Ergonomically shaped sports seats provide side support against strong lateral forces, such as when cornering at speed. The Pearlpoint cloth-leather upholstery offers a beautifully tactile surface; matching the BMW Individual roof liner, it comes in sleek Anthracite.
With the M Sports package, the side skirts, wheel arches and front and rear aprons are in body colour ***8211; for example, the Carbon Black metallic paint finish that is exclusive to the M Sports package. Window surrounds and roof rails are in the high-gloss BMW Individual Shadow Line.

Available from the second quarter of 2011 (subject to change). Who's going to be waiting to get their new X3 with the M Sport package?

Follow our full F25 X3 coverage at http://www.bimmerfest.com/tag/F25

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Love most of it, but I did on the 07 as well.

Going to do a wait and see with the new 8 speed transmission.

#7 ·
I suspect I will be getting this ZMP or X3 M whatever they decide to do..hopefully late fall 2011..and figure out what to do with the 2011 335 beforehand, great. If it doesn't have the anthracite headliner they can forget about it.

#9 ·
Driving tools: the M multifunction leather steering wheel and variable sports steering. The M gear selection lever boasts particularly short throws. In the BMW xDrive35i with standard eight-speed automatic transmission Steptronic, the M leather steering wheel also features gearshift paddles.
Read more about the new 2011 X3 (F25)

Who's going to be waiting to get their new X3 with the M Sport package?
Short throws on automatic?

#10 ·
The X3 has a manual transmission in European markets, so that blurb probably refers to that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.