BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New m5 rep bumper

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Slum_540 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! So after 2 1/2 weeks of shipping issues, I got my m5 bumper from umnitza.
The guys at umnitza were very helpful with the shipping problems, but was a bummer waiting 2 1/2 weeks for it to arrive.
I'm curious, what do I need to fit it to my car? It is the poly bumper, will the bolts on my current bumper work on this? And do I need anything else?
I have paint to paint it, but I'm debating if I want to paint it, at the moment. Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Car Room

1998 528i

See less See more
#4 ·
Well to be official...

the intake bellow on the passenger side,
the ducting for the brakes
the new wheel well covers (the passengerside has the sensor for temp)
The push in clips that hold the metal to the plastic (behind the cover)

if you do a search I just repainted my 200k bumper a few months back.. I had a picture of everything that came off that Oem bumper

#5 ·
Well to be official...

the intake bellow on the passenger side,
the ducting for the brakes
the new wheel well covers (the passengerside has the sensor for temp)
The push in clips that hold the metal to the plastic (behind the cover)

if you do a search I just repainted my 200k bumper a few months back.. I had a picture of everything that came off that Oem bumper
I need to get new wheel well covers?

#6 ·
If you want to do it correctly, yes. Front lower wheel wheel well covers (aka pork chops) for the m system and the belly pan those are made to mount to. To see speciificaly what you need, look up vehicle trim for a 2003 540i manual transmission on REALOEM.com under vehicle trim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.