BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Amber to Clears

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  DanM5 
#1 ·
#2 ·
they are crap quality, you will be dissapointed with the quality of them. but that said, there is no other option, and do not look too bad one fitted. at least you dont have to modify them to fit. i have their front clears on my wagon, probably the same seller. running the stock orange rear and sides though as touring specific :( my ones came with amber bulbs though which was a nice surprise

#4 ·
It's not the best quality. I've got the clear corners and tails. The corners are okay, but the rears have a short bolts and are kinda weak. If fact mine have broken on the bottom. However you can't beat the price. I would love some hella tails but jeebus they're expensive.

#9 ·
skoda is the man with getting things like these.

I do it too but I don't ship outside the US.

#10 ·
Got no reply from Sskoda but checked out what he had in his wreckers yard.. No Hellas in stock at the moment.. So I ordered the Depo set off ebay.. I'll post pics when they arrive an I install them

#11 ·
Did mine a few years ago but I'm sure I got them (via the net) from England & sent to Oz. Never had any trouble fitting & have fitted the 'silver' bulbs in all places (they run yellow when working, so you can't see the yellow bulb.) Cleaned the appearance of the car up real good. ALSO bought "Depo" headlights WHICH ARE ABSOLUTE CRAP... so refitted the old ones!

#13 ·
#16 ·
Depo's arrived.. But since I'm just finished a 12hr shift AND the fact that I have tomorrow off, I shall wait till then to fit them and post pics so you guys can give me your opinions..

Watch this space.......rite here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.