BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2014 BMW 4 Series official details

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  harooni 
#1 ·
BMW 4 series coupe

The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupe marks the beginning of a new era for coupes at BMW. Launched as the latest generation of BMW's sporty mid-size Coupe, the new BMW 4 Series Coupe embodies the very essence of dynamics and aesthetic appeal in the premium segment. The "4" in its title headlines this new product line for the Coupe and emphasizes not only its stand-out design, but that any way you look at it, the new 4 Series Coupe represents something more than its BMW 3 Series cousins - 3+1, if you will. At the same time, as a true BMW Coupe, the new nomenclature brings the new BMW 4 Series Coupe in line with the larger 6 Series and 8 Series Coupes.

Read more about the 2014 4 series coupe

#4 ·
Hmm, from this angle it looks like they've crossbred an A5 with an F30. Wonder if they did it with good old fashioned husbandry or did Monsanto have a hand?

As for the angry, biting-down-on-a-stick-as-if-you're-about-to-birth-a-baby-in-the-old-west look, I'm not feeling it yet, but I think it could grow on me.

Overall, looks nice though. Can't wait to see the F33...

#5 ·
The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupe marks the beginning of a new era for coupes at BMW. Launched as the latest generation of BMW's sporty mid-size Coupe, the new BMW 4 Series Coupe embodies the very essence of dynamics and aesthetic appeal in the premium segment. The "4" in its title headlines this new product line for the Coupe and emphasizes not only its stand-out design, but that any way you look at it, the new 4 Series Coupe represents something more than its BMW 3 Series cousins - 3+1, if you will. At the same time, as a true BMW Coupe, the new nomenclature brings the new BMW 4 Series Coupe in line with the larger 6 Series and 8 Series Coupes.
Only some jerk-off in the marketing departing would write this crap. To be fair BMW's marketing jerk-offs are the cream of the crop.

Yes the F32 is an absolutely gorgeous car but this notion that the 4-series is something other than a 2-door 3 series is just marketing BS designed to further increase the pricing margin of the coupe relative the sedan.

#6 ·
At this point I am so glad I bought a 2011 E92. To me, the F32 looks like a shark with sunken cheeks.

And yes, the PR Kool-Aid needs to be diluted.

#11 ·
Agreed. This solidifies my resolve to look at the new 235i coming up..... Saw the spy shots and it looks pretty sweet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.