BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Anyone have rare other cars?

6K views 57 replies 36 participants last post by  vectorz 
#1 ·
Aside from my BMW 745i sport I drive My 1990 TGP Modified by Mclaren for Pontiac

I also have a 2005 Ford F150 not rare

See less See more
#9 ·
Depends on your definition of rare. A chevy Vega is rare but I doubt anyone would be proud of ownership (unless it were a Cosworth Vega). On the otherhand, there are hundreds of thousands of '65 - '67 Mustangs out there that most owners are very proud of even though they are not rare (unless it is a Shelby Mustang).

#10 · (Edited)
True my Pontiac is not like high dollar rare but just you probably never saw one rare and yes it has power folding headrests. Btw I saw a guy with a mullet driving a 3 series so watch what you say.

#16 ·
2006 Lambo Spider 700hp
Yeah except that car cost more than all three of those house put together across the street :D Florida is taking a BEATING right now, I have a house in Naples that is bleeding me to death :mad:

#14 ·
I consider my CLS55 rare. It is the first year for the body style. The only year they came supercharged. And maybe the lowest mileage CLS right now?

And my Schwinn Stingray's

The blue one is all original - even original rust.
The green one I built and have owned since I was 12-13

#22 ·
Dad has a 1929 Peerless Model 661, it's a completely restored 4 door, just waiting for the interior to be completed. I guess one day I'll be storing it in my garage. This thing has so much legroom that you can sit in the back seat, extend your legs straight forward and STILL not touch the driver's seat. Sorry, no pics, it's in Maryland and I'm in Texas.

#30 · (Edited)
That Lambo - :jawdrop: SOOO sick. That would be my color too!

We went to visit one of my dad's buddy's and his collection. He has some SICK rare cars. He has a Tucker and does not consider it in his top 10 favorites.

Here are a few of my favorites. Let me know if you guys want to see more. These are not my cars, and the pics are crappy iPhone pics, but pretty cool cars. Let's see if I can remember each one: Notice the 3 convertibles have separate windscreens in the back for the passengers (almost all roads were dirt at that time.)

The tucker (obviously)
Photobucket

The Deusenberg - approx value $1.25MM

1923 Lincoln. Original cost would have been $30K

The Stutz- never seen one before:

I cannot remembr the name of this one - maybe an Austin Boat-Back? Supercharged V12. My favorite:

#33 ·
77 Chevy Monza Mirage in white with the red and blue stripes. No mullet here. Nice little V8 in a nice little car. I actually traded my 70 cutlass 442 in 1980 for it. What was I thinking?

Other rare car = 01 540 wagon in boring silver but I like it and it's fast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.