BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

59K views 492 replies 27 participants last post by  Don Nguyen 
#1 · (Edited)
As a new vendor on the forum, I am offering a special promotional deal for the first couple of BMWs who are interested in getting their roof's wrapped with some gloss/matte black or carbon fiber vinyl. (Shoot me a PM for details on pricing, as pricing is different depending on finish, specific car, etc).

I've done hundreds of cars at this point. Here are just one or two quick pictures of cars that I've done recently in each type/finish, just to give you guys an idea of how it looks like and the quality of my work:

Gloss black -

Matte black (looks like the same car, but it's actually a different one) -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

For locals, I can supply the materials and do the entire installation at my location, for anything that you need to get done.

However, if you're a non-local (or someone who just wants/needs some material) and would like to give a DIY a shot, I can sell you just the material as well.

- Gloss/matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Black out window trim vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Headlight/Tail light tinting
- Custom cut stickers/graphics
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in anything.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

See less See more
#31 ·
E30s aren't too hard either, cause their design for the window trims back then were fairly simple. Everything that I do is made to be completely reversible, if you ever decided you wanted to go back to your old look or if you just wanted to remove it to sell the car, etc.

-Don

#32 ·
Wrong forum...?

#35 ·
I sent you a few I thought a while back when I was thinking of getting a clear bra on the front bumper. Still waiting for a quote :p Pics can be found here: www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472478

Also, send me a quote for side mirrors on my C. I had to take one side off cause it was peeling off and want to rewrap it. Still working out of Hyevon?

#46 ·
It's fairly straight forward I would personally say. As long as you have an attention span that lasts longer than 10 mins, you should be able to do it :)

Do you have 3M di-noc vinyl brushed aluminum? I want to do my interior trim.
Yea, I can get that if you want. Let me know if you're needing some.

Don,

You should post up that GT30 setup.
Would you like to buy it? :)

Looks like quality work Don. Welcome to the Fest.
Thanks. Always just kinda lurked around here, but now I'll be posting pictures and whatnot more for you guys to see and get ideas/feedback from.

-Don

#40 ·
Looks like quality work Don. Welcome to the Fest.

#48 ·
I didn't realize that's what your 7 looked like. I am a bit iffy on clear bra at the moment, since if the end user isn't able to properly maintain it, it could cause yellowing or make it seem like the product was defective.

I am doing things out of Irvine now, since it makes it easier for me. Quality of work is the same regardless of location :)

-Don

#56 ·
Oh don't get me wrong, I love your work and your pictures are fantastic, but you're showing us pictures of a bunch of different BMWs and discussing potential work to our 6ers in a subforum for a vehicle that isn't released yet. :eeps:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.