BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 X3 Invoice Pricing..

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  glennk 
#1 ·
I would like invoice pricing on a 2013 X3 and options. I tried to open CarSolutions.Com but I was unable to open the site. Could someone post the invoice pricing on this site to make it easier for me. I hate walking into a car dealership with my pants down.
Are there any Conquest offers or other incentives on this vehicle?
When can you order a 2014 X3 and what is the difference in the vehicle and pricing.
Thanking you all in advance.

#2 ·
Check out http://www.bmwconfig.com/ for 2013 X3 invoice pricing. They don't have the 2014 pricing up yet.

The 2014 MSRP are in the first sticky thread, but if anyone has seen the invoice pricing for the 2014s I would be interested too.

#3 ·
If memory serves, BMW invoice is 8% under MSRP. When calculating, remember to deduct the $895 destination fee before calculating invoice and adding it back at the end (destination charges don't qualify for any discount). Most folks asking for this will be asked to pay for a "training Service Fee" of $180 and possibly MACO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.