BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Get Your BMW Ready for Bimmerfest 2011 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks!

46K views 79 replies 34 participants last post by  Northcar 
#1 ·
We are excited to announce that Bimmerfest 2011 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks will be held on May 14, 2011 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. This year, part of the show will once again be on grass (Lot H at the Rose Bowl) giving us a break from the heat!

The top BMW tuners are chomping at the bit to come out and show off their latest and greatest products for your BMW. Sponsors ready to go include HorsepowerFreaks, VMR Wheels, BIMMIAN, Bmwpedals.com, Brembo, DDM Tuning, Detail Addict, DINAN, JleviSW.com, KONI Shock Absorbers, Wheeldude.com!

Online registration is now open for the show -- go and register today at the following link:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-2011/register/

Register for the Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-2011/battle-bimmers/

We will be revealing more details about the show in the coming months so make sure to check out the event site often at:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-2011/

Details about the show will also be released via facebook -- make sure you become a fan today at:
http://www.facebook.com/Bimmerfest

Vendors at this year's show include....

Headline Sponsor - HorsepowerFreaks

Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire

Official Forced Induction Sponsor

Official Wheel of Bimmerfest

Platinum Sponsors

Gold Sponsors

We look forward to seeing you on May 14th!

Sincerely,

The Bimmerfest Team

See less See more
#2 ·
Perfect!! The last two years were always the weekend of finals... This year will be a good 2 weeks before :)

And :thumbup: to grass this year!! My feet were killing me last year on the gravel...

Thanks bimmerfest team! :)

#15 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You prolly didnt notice... but that was my OLD car. I remember telling you it was me a while back. I rear ended some dude bout 2 months ago in my e36 :(... Technically it was his fault, but legally it was mine.

So yeah.... You might see a crazy ice-cream singing E30 driving in reverse though :lmao:

#16 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You prolly didnt notice... but that was my OLD car. I remember telling you it was me a while back. I rear ended some dude bout 2 months ago in my e36 :(... Technically it was his fault, but legally it was mine.

So yeah.... You might see a crazy ice-cream singing E30 driving in reverse though :lmao:
DUDE! You are so right. I just realized it was you. Sorry to hear about the fate of the E36, but nice job on scooping up that E30. My friend is on what I classify as a "near impossible" mission....He's looking to buy an E30 M3.

He hasn't found one yet (or at least one that an owner is willing to part with)

#27 ·
Me and my friend are going to road trip it from Ilion, NY to Bimmerfest this year rocking my e36 318 with 193k on her. Thats 2736.51 miles one way. :) can i get a free t-shirt or sticker or something ha ha ha. Cant wait, its going to be epic.

#29 ·
Joe the stickers are free! :rofl:

#31 ·
Time to get working on my "Bimmerfest" project! Hopefully this year I will have enough time to get it all done in time and not burn the midnight oil!!! Thankfully I just took delivery of my secret squirrel project last week....plenty of time, right? I look forward to this event every year! This year will be the best ever!

#44 ·
Someone knock me out and put me in the feezer, thaw me out in may

#46 ·
Hey Ron, you gonna make it up to Monterey/Pebble Beach again this year too? If so, you should pick up the ol surfer dude, he never gets out of Santa Barbara. ....

Watcha think ol buuuuuuuuudy! (talking to the surfer dude, he knows who he is)
Keith, I know who you are talking about. If he is game, he is IN! Might have to scrape the barnicles off of him first though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.