BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Shamu 2.0: Simple & Clean

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tmtnmn 
#1 ·
I picked up my car back in 2009 and told myself to keep it stock, after a week owning the car the bug mod bit me and i gave SonicMS a call. The car ended up from this

and after SonicMS did their magic

I tried to convince myself i didn't need anything else for the car but got bored of it and wanted to change things up a bit, wanted something more simple and clean with a OEM touch to it. After looking around and trying to figure out what i should do next i ended up selling a bunch of my mods to start over with the car, i wanted the GTS look so i been searching for the right company to make GTS parts in carbon fiber and ended up reaching out to Sam w/Mode Carbon for the front lip/diffuser which i can't wait to get. I ended up selling my 220m wheels and picked up some ZCP wheels and drop them off to get them Powder Coated in Black with 20% gloss.

Mod List:
RPI - Air Scoops
KW Sleeves - Thanks to Omar w/VelosDesignwerks
PSW - Thanks to Marco w/McKennaBMW
ZCP Wheels Powder Coated in Black with 20% Gloss
Vorsteiner Front Lip/Diffuser (Will be up for sale soon)
LCI Tail Lamp
Gloss Black Front Kidney Grill / Air Vent / Side Marker
LUX Angel Eyes
Sonic MS | Verstra***946;e Aluminum Extended DCT Shifter Paddles (Dark Brush Gun Metal)

Future Mods
Mode Carbon GTS Front Lip
Mode Carbon Rear Diffuser
Akrapovic Exhaust
Engine Tune (ESS or Evolve)
Drop in Filter (thinking about Macht Schnell Stage 2 or Dinan CF intake)
BMW APP retrofit
Custom V1 Radar (Rear View Mirror)
BMW Carbon Side Mirror
GTS CF center console
Competition Stud Conversion Kit
18mm/15mm Spacers

Mods FS/SOLD
Encore Ti Exhaust - SOLD
Remus Sports Exhaust - Sold
RPI Catless Exhaust - SOLD
Gintani Race Exhaust - SOLD
AFE Dry Filter - SOLD
Arkym Front Lip - SOLD
Klassen 20" 8.1 - FS

Thanks to SonicMS for doing most of the install and all their help throughout the years, they have never let me down. Keep up the good work Guys!

See less See more
#2 ·
agreed - simple and clean - but I would also add the look is sophisticated but with attitude -
I especially liked what you did with the ZCP wheels :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.