BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Just traded in '13 C63 coupe on M3

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  M3Inline6 
#1 ·
Hello all, new to forum.

I just traded in my 13 C63 coupe with a renntech tune on a 15 m3 euro delivery. Have a new baby and need a 4 door. I'm a previous E46 owner and always felt like a BMW person instead of a merc person. Having said that I will miss my C63. It was putting out 535hp dyno'd. Made the best noise a car under 300k could make, and was like Mopar meets Stuttgart. Just an incredibly fun daily driver. I know the 0-60 and 1/4 mile will be similar, have a feeling from 50-150 the MB would of left the m3. Looking forward to the new car and hope I don't have regrets.

#5 ·
Hello all, new to forum.

I just traded in my 13 C63 coupe with a renntech tune on a 15 m3 euro delivery. Have a new baby and need a 4 door. I'm a previous E46 owner and always felt like a BMW person instead of a merc person. Having said that I will miss my C63. It was putting out 535hp dyno'd. Made the best noise a car under 300k could make, and was like Mopar meets Stuttgart. Just an incredibly fun daily driver. I know the 0-60 and 1/4 mile will be similar, have a feeling from 50-150 the MB would of left the m3. Looking forward to the new car and hope I don't have regrets.
Oh dude, this car will sound nothing like that. You need to have realistic expectations. This car will put a smile on your face when you push it really hard around the corners. It has unbelievable grip, amazing handling, and phenomenal braking. Sound is probably one of the weak points. The engine sound is the traditional BMW I6, which is very race like and I like it. It's different, not V8. The exhaust however, is just bad. BAD bad, really bad. It sounds like a lawn mower and I hate it. Everything else about this car is great, it's amazing German engineering at its best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.