BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The official Bimmerfest 2007 Photo thread

85K views 123 replies 50 participants last post by  deafboy 
#1 ·
Post your photos thread!

One more time - Thank you guys - Jon, Mark and Tim!
Let me start this thread by contributing my photos from this event.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Continue....

Attachments

#3 ·
Continue.....

Attachments

#4 ·
Continue...

Attachments

#7 ·
It was very nice meeting you again nivki89:) and your lovely daughter. Thanx for the pictures:thumbup: Sorry I didn't spend much time chatting, we have got to do that having lunch one of these days:D

cheers,

beewang

#8 ·
It was very nice meeting you again nivki89:) and your lovely daughter. Thanx for the pictures:thumbup: Sorry I didn't spend much time chatting, we have got to do that having lunch one of these days:D

cheers,

beewang
Bee, we don't have to go to Santa Barbara to see each other... :tsk:
Nice to see you again !!!

#9 ·
Great Fotos Nivki!

#11 ·
Hey, That E93 looks familiar!!! I was next to it most of the day! Didn't see you Niki. :p Thanks for the PICS!!!:thumbup:

#12 ·
Graet pictures... Well done. Wish I had been there too :p

#20 · (Edited)
Nice pics.

They need to have a bimmerfest live webcam for those who can't make it to SB.

#23 ·
On the way back I decided to exit in Oxnard and hit PCH. And then take Malibu canyon to get back to 101 Fwy. What a joy ride!!!!

#26 · (Edited)
To my mind the most outrageous color (but by no means the most over-the-top car, as there were sooo many to chose from) was the metallic violet-magenta 745i which had, I might add, 24 inch wheels.

Here is the beauty:

OzBoy - What do you think?

Edit: I corrected the reference from 645Ci to 745i. Yes. I was wrong, But it was a typo. I know no one will ever believe me,

#46 ·
So after a little bit of tinerking I've gotten the photos resized. I still have the larger files on my computer so if anyone wants a high res photo feel free to ask.

Attachments

#48 ·
And more... :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.