BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2008 535xit auto w/ Premium, Cold Weather, Xenon, Navigation - CPO - NJ

E60 
2K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  z0lt3c 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a feeler for my 2008 535xit automatic. I purchased this vehicle about 1 year ago and have put around 10K miles on it during my ownership. This vehicle was purchased by the previous owner as a CPO, and with just under 88K miles presently, about 1 year and 12K miles of warranty coverage remain, and will transfer to the next owner. I have the complete service history of this vehicle from BMW. It has had all the expected fuel system parts replaced as well as a number of other common problems addressed. Can provide PPI report done 1 year ago when I purchased from Flemington BMW.

The car is well equipped as follows; Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Adaptive Xenon headlights, Adaptive cruise control, factory navigation, bluetooth and sirius radio. It has all the standard features found on the sport wagon such as the panoramic sunroof and power lift gate. Please see attached VIN decode for a complete list of factory equipment. The vehicle has some tasteful aftermarkets accessories such as 15% tint from the passenger doors back, CSL replica wheels, upgraded angel eye bulbs, all weather floor mats (2 rows + trunk), and ipod cable.

The good news, many recent new parts including wheels, tires, brakes, control arm bushings, spark plugs, battery sensor and drivetrain fluids. Car handles well and pulls very strong. Plenty of get up and go with the all stock twin turbo engine and all wheel drivetrain. Averages 20mpg in mixed driving and up to 23-24mpg highway driving. All electronics function perfectly, no gremlins, clear drains in the sunroof ! The bad news, in the interest of full disclosure, this vehicle has had previous paint and bodywork. A small ding still remains in the rear hatch, otherwise vehicle paint is very good, with all work done by certified professionals. No indications of an accident are present on either the autocheck or carfax as of 11/2012 but, based on known history, this is erroneous. Vehicle VIN is WBAPT73578CX01695, I would encourage interested parties to check for themselves.

Offering this car at the wholesale price of $19,500 -- Vehicle is presently financed with PenFed, you must be willing to work with me to provide clear title. I'll move a few hundred in my price to close a deal but please no low balls. Located in central NJ, 08822. Just got vehicle back from local BMW dealer after a $800 service including a complete set of OEM front brakes, with 2 year unlimited mileage warranty, and oil change/filter. Vehicle passed all dealer maintenance checks, needs nothing.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
New Price: $18,500 -- New Mileage: 90,000

#4 ·
Getting traded in soon... $17,500 matches the trade in offer plus tax benefit.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.