BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Who needs a new set of tires for their BMW?

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  94is 
#1 ·
Toyo Tires has just donated a set for the Opportunity
Drawing!

:supdude:

#2 ·
Yay!!!!

#4 ·
:banghead: Oh well...I have new replacement rear Contis scheduled to be put on tomorrow morning at the Peabody BMW. I can't wait & drive across the country on balding rear tires just to find out I didn't win :rofl:

#5 ·
Jon said:
Toyo Tires has just donated a set for the Opportunity
Drawing!

:supdude:
I just got my Toyo's about an hour ago Jon, I didn't feel lucky enough this year.
So I have new wheels and Toyo T1R's on my baby now and Power Flex Bushing's being installed tomorrow.

I'll be good to go. :thumbup:

#6 ·
Keith said:
I just got my Toyo's about an hour ago Jon, I didn't feel lucky enough this year.
So I have new wheels and Toyo T1R's on my baby now and Power Flex Bushing's being installed tomorrow.
Looks like it will be the same for me too! The only tires available that the dealership can find are Toyo T1Rs.

#11 ·
sky said:
Beewang has dibs on those tires already... Nothing to see
here, now move along. :stickpoke:bigpimp:
:bustingup :kiss:

Nah.. I am lil' low on cash this year so I don't know if I will be able to buy raffle tickets in significant amount without the wife beat the f*** out of me:p

#12 ·
beewang said:
:bustingup :kiss:

Nah.. I am lil' low on cash this year so I don't know if I will be able to buy raffle tickets in significant amount without the wife beat the f*** out of me:p
Hey, you must have gotten your investment back in prizes last year. Tell her it's a net win!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.