BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

X3 2.8i PCD Scheduling

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  perlman007 
#1 ·
So, I just pulled the trigger on a new X3 for PCD (well actually told the CA I would come in on Sat, but he already submitted the build order). Does anyone know how long it typically takes to get a spot for early January?

Also, I know that they allow one guest, I wanted to bring both of my brothers, what do you think the likelihood of bringing two people with me would be?

I am excited!

#2 ·
It depends on your dealer's allocation as to when your car is built. And then that determines when the PCD can get your car and schedule you.

Likelihood of a total of 3 people for PCD? About as likely as BMW putting a sunglass holder in their cars.

#4 ·
I took two guest back in 2008. Only one was allowed to drive, though. I don't know if they are more strict on the policy now. I guess they can't let everybody have two guests. A few is probably ok, but more than that is too many. So, they have to draw the line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.