BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Goodies coming in soon

3K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  9milli9 
#1 ·
I've ordered coilovers and tires for my 7. I went with d2 racing coilovers because I got super deal on them. Wish I could the kw's but that would have been way out my budget. Im also bypassing the self leveling on my car so I can get that stance i want. Plugging off the air lines and MOST BUS jumper is how I plan on doing that. Most bus jumper is for my edc so it throws no codes. Far as tires I have currently on my 22x10.5 wheels is 295/25/22s but want for of a wider stance and decided the best way to do this is 305/25/22s tires which is going to be sick:bigpimp: All my product should be here in the next 2 weeks so I post pics then. Oh yea I already added a cold air intake and exhaust and it sounds great. After all the other things are done Im sending my computer off for the secondary air flow crap to be bypass and a tune by OE tuning. Can't wait so stay tune :thumbup:

#30 ·
My future plans is a tune of course by OE tuning. I installed a pioneer headunit this week. Why? Because I have Bluetooth wireless connection with any phone or audio device, also bypassed the ask unit and the crappy logic 7 . The stock speakers sound amazing and very loud now. I installed it inside the console and I control track and volume from my phone or Ipad.

#31 ·
I remember back when you were rockin the 24's and that red/purple paint job! You've come far man and I'm excited to see how the rest of your mods turn out :D Keep up the good work!

#37 ·
We spent countless hours making sure it was safe to do. After that we went to work and dived in head first. The headliner was the most difficult part to make it appear stock. All said and done easy $3000 and counting. But well worth it.:bigpimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.