BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Official When Are You Going to Munich Calendar - Add you dates

92K views 59 replies 42 participants last post by  tomek 
#1 ·
First, thanks to Gene on behalf of everyone here for having maintained the "official when are you going to munich" thread for the past 30 months.

When he announced his retirement from this task, I suggested we move to a calendar-based system and, magically (thanks to pix335i :thumbup:) a calendar appeared about an hour later.

Please post your user name on the calendar followed by car details when you enter a date on the calendar. For example
JSpira 550i in carbonschwarz

is the only way to see who made the post (otherwise, it just shows a calendar with a bunch of cars with no owners).

The links are in the main forum, on top next to the wiki link.

For quick reference, the calendar is here

To make an entry, click here

#44 ·
All fixed - was that quick enough?

(Thanks to Tim for rectifying the issue in about 25 seconds :thumbup:)

#45 ·
I'll add mine as soon as I know whether it is August 22nd or 23rd. Currently scheduled the day before we fly back, but trying to move it one day earlier.

#49 ·
Sep 18. 540i xDrive M-Sport Black/Ivory.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

#52 ·
Got the word today - picking up my Jet Black 2018 X1 with all the trimmings (hence the chepest paint) on April 25th. Got the word yesterday morning. By 6 pm last night I had booked the air and all hotels. Obviously I'm a tad excited.

#56 ·
I'm picking up my 340 xi on May 22nd!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.