BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Mazda FD RX-7

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  vtoolshop 
#1 ·
A friend has finally got a single turbo conversion done on his car along with a few other bits. Car is totally mental and he wanted some photos.

Million and one things wrong with the location but he was driving so did what I could.

1D mkIIn and Sigma 85 1.4 for these

See less See more
#7 ·
It is. Its going in for a mapping session on Saturday so will have more time with it. Hopefully the weather holds out.
I love it. Looking like fresh paint =)
Its got a little bit of overspray and new bonnet which the owner likes. That needs repainting.
Is the paint really that good looking? Wow.
Its actually been well kept. The owner has a habit of keeping all his cars in good condition. Its getting a good care package when it comes to keeping it clean.
Beautiful shots of a beautiful car! Any chance we can get some wallpaper size versions?
Of course, http://www.flickr.com/photos/31584547@N05/sets/72157631312744358/

Full sizes up to 1920x1200 are avail. :)

#10 ·
I agree myself however in the past with the huge amount of publicity on Facebook/Flickr, I have seen a lot of image theft. My own work recently has been posted around quite hard so I decided that I needed something a little different. I could change the placement quite easily but I found more tricky to clone where it is.

I wish everyone was a photographer so theft would be a thing of the past. :(

#11 ·
Good Car

So nice the red color I have found online.!!
:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.