BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

My business partner took delivery of his X5 3.0 today

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  bten 
#1 ·
My business partner invited me to the delivery of his X5 3.0 today. I have to say while I'm not a huge SUV fan, I will be the first to admit, it is an awfully nice SUV. :thumbup: Delivery was at Wide World of Cars. His client advisor, Joe Segretti, did a great job at delivery, and their detail guy did a nice job on the steel grey exterior. Of course, Wide World also sells Ferraris, so I would expect their detail guy to be competent.

The X5 3.0 is no autocross champion, and it won't win many stoplight races, but for what it is, it is an incredibly competent vehicle, and very luxurious, more so than my 330Ci. I am very impressed. His was equipped with SP, PP, CWP, xenons and maybe one or two other items I can't recall.

Anyway, thought I'd share a few pics...

#15 ·
mquetel said:
So are you going to throw him some detailing tips so he can keep it looking so good?
He's on his own. That's way too much car for me to want to help him with. :D

Nah, I'll help him out... I'm doing the install of his Alpine MP3 changer for him next week. :D

#18 ·
Our X5 is only a few months old, but my wife already wishes (out loud) that she had THAT color.

Sweet looking X5!

#20 ·
alee said:
Would you buy a car from the guy on the right? :dunno: Would you trust your company to the guy on the left? :dunno: :D
No
:eeps:

#22 ·
Alex Baumann said:
wearing no seat belt ? :dunno:
No he had it on.
I hope you want him to stay as your business partner for a while :eeps:
He got a 75% cut on our last contract. :mad: Maybe I'm a little bitter. :eeps:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.