BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

NY International Auto Show pics (full set)

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike 325xi 
#1 ·
This is a continuation of this thread.

Here are all 236 photos I took this past Friday and Saturday at the NY International Auto Show.

Day 1 (143 photos):
http://staff.pop3now.com/alee/photos/photos.cgi?album=nyauto2003

Day 2 (93 photos):
http://staff.pop3now.com/alee/photos/photos.cgi?album=nyauto2003-2

The show was a lot of fun this year. Perhaps more fun because I went over 2 days and had a chance to go back and look for specific things I missed the first day. Mike 325xi came up for Day 2 and enjoyed the NY BMWCCA and BMW NA presentation, featuring the 3 series, 7 series and Z4 product managers.

Enjoy the photos!:D Sorry if I mislabeled anything... it's 3:00am now... I guess I should go to bed. :eeps:

#3 ·
Yeah, you had a shot of a bunch of Loti labeled Panoz... but everything else looked right - great pics! Thanks! :thumbup: I wish I coulda seen it. I haven't decided yet if the Porsche golf ball collector is cool or sick and wrong. :)

#7 ·
mquetel said:
Love that I-Drive simulator. :rofl:
I got a kick out of it... we joke about I-Drive crashing because it runs on a Windows Embedded platform, but seeing the simulator crashed with the infamous Windows "Blue Screen of Death" takes the cake. :D

#13 ·
Hey guys/gals, I don't mind if you pass along the 2 links I have to the auto show pics, but I would appreciate if you wouldn't link directly to the images from other sites. It's fine here at Bimmerfest.com, but I don't want it happening at every car site there is on the Internet.

I had to activate image blocking last night to keep a few sites from showing my pics directly. :mad:

#14 ·
Alee-

Thanks so much for the pics. They look professional. Wow. I need to take some pointers from you. :thumbup: I love your Vanquish pics. Actually I test drove one a few weeks ago. It has 4 inches of clearance, so it stressed me out to drive it, due to a prevalence of speed bumps in the test drive area. The engine roar is amazing. Didn't like the button to put it to reverse though.

-J

#17 ·
alee said:
LOL, Mike 325xi made me do it. :) Wish I got a better pic of her... she was very cute! :thumbup:
Oh yeah...blame it on me!!! You almost slipped and fell in your own drool!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.