BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

91 M5 w/ 272k for sale.

8K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  3star 
#1 ·
So I've seen this car a couple times now the car is mint except for wear in the drivers seat. Paint is finaly starting to show some age. There asking 6500, kbb says 5400 for mintlicous.

I thought about owning this, something fun, pretty cheap, and something to drive to the local car shows and track(road america)

I own a E34 already but mines not worth saving. With this I would feel compelled to do a mild restore driving it. What do y'all think?

#2 ·
I'd buy this car if you decide not to. Would you be willing to share pictures? Please feel free to contact me off the board at davidbarry215 at yahoo dot com. I say this because the price, plus your description, really intrigues me. Is the car drivable, and not in need of intensive care now? I think it would be fun to drive a car with that mileage as is, if it looks good and drives well.

#3 ·
So I've seen this car a couple times now the car is mint except for wear in the drivers seat. Paint is finaly starting to show some age. There asking 6500, kbb says 5400 for mintlicous.

I thought about owning this, something fun, pretty cheap, and something to drive to the local car shows and track(road america)

I own a E34 already but mines not worth saving. With this I would feel compelled to do a mild restore driving it. What do y'all think?
KBB is useless for an M5 .did not see link to ad. 272 is hi miles, but not out of thw question, but not for $6500.

See if you can talk Jenny M. into doing the PPI if car is local to you.
Jim

#4 ·
You are subscribed to this thread 91 M5 w/ 272k for sale.

I'm brand new to this forum, and I may have missed an answer to my comment or question. Is the $6500 M5 in Wisconsin, and is there a link to an ad for it?

Does anyone know the exterior and interior colors? Grateful for any and all answers.

David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.