BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

///m7

7K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Back2Bimmers4Me 
#1 ·
Seen by me in downtown Chicago. I'll bet none of you sad sacks has an ///M7! :p

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
This very topic was discussed here at great length a few months ago. As far as I know, BMW does not produce an M7. However, it is a fact that some people are not hesitant in the least to proclaim their vehicles as something it isn't. [To this point, I've even seen a FIAT with a Ferrari badge.] I wouldn't. In fact, my feeling on this issue is the more fool them; but it's a free country after all.

#5 · (Edited)
#7 ·
BMW enthusiast think he's a tool. Non BMW enthusiasts have no clue what an m7 is. = epic fail.

#10 ·
This. :thumbup:

Another blue one here.

Worse was the white 5 series I saw in the service bay a couple weeks ago that had M badges all over it. :thumbdwn:

Not sure who you're fooling (or why you're trying) when the real M5 was sitting just a few feet away in the showroom. :rofl:

Attachments

#12 ·
Why people do or say things??? My buddy told me he was gonna swing by in his turbo (a non turbo 2007 911), I said, your car's not a turbo. His reply, yea but girls don't know that. I said your a tool.

#17 · (Edited)
For cryin' out loud. If you are going to do that, you should at least get a B7 and stick the M badges on that.

ETA: Oh, what I would give to pull up at a stoplight next to that guy...

Greg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.