BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Full X1 Pricing Released at New York Plus Over 100 Pictures Including M Sport Package

18K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  m8o 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
BMW X1 xDrive28i

We knew that there would be an onslaught of information coming at the New York Auto Show but the level of detail is beyond what we expected. We have gotten pricing including options/packages as well as a chance to see the M Sport package in person on the X1 xDrive35i. We have a ton of information to process and have some more exciting details for you about the X1 to share in the coming days.

What you are probably interested in the most is pricing and we have MSRP base 2013 X1 pricing and option pricing -

2013 BMW X1 Base MSRP Pricing
  • X1 sDrive28i - $31,545
  • X1 xDrive28i - $33,245
  • X1 xDrive35i - $39,345
MSRP price includes destination and handling charges

2013 BMW X1 Option Pricing
  • xLine (ZXD)4 - $1900
  • Cold Weather Package (ZCW)5 - $700
  • Driver Assistance Package (ZDA)6 - $950
  • Light Package (ZLP)7 - $1200
  • M Sport Package (ZMP)8 - $3000
  • Ultimate Package (ZMV)9 - $6650
  • Premium Package (ZPP)10 - $3950
  • Technology package (ZTP)11 - $2500
  • Servotronic - $250
  • 18" Light alloy double spoke wheels - $600
  • 19" Light alloy double spoke wheels - $1200
  • Chrome-line exterior trim - $250
  • Panoramic moonroof - $1250/included with ZPP
  • Heated front seats - $500/include with ZCW
  • Aluminum or Light Fineline Wood trim - $500
  • Satellite radio with 1 year subscription - $350
  • Harman Hardon surround sound system - $875
  • BMW Apps - $250
  • M Sport leather steering wheel with paddle shifters - NC
  • Nevada Leather upholstery - $1450/included with ZPP
  • Metallic paint - $500

Option Ordering Details and Prerequisites
  • 4 - ZXD - 18" light alloy Y spoke wheels, Dark Copper high gloss trim (NC) or Fineline Bay matte wood trim (+$500), Leatherette upholstery or Nevada Leather (+$1450). Cannot be combined with ZMP
  • 5 - ZCW - Heated Steering wheel, heated front seats, retractable headlight washers. Cannot be ordered with ZMP.
  • 6 - ZDA - Rear-view camera, Park Distance Control (PDC). Requires ZTP.
  • 7 - ZLP - Xenon headlights, adaptive light control, ambiance lighting, automatic high beams. Requires ZPP
  • 8 - ZMP - Sport suspension, 18" M light allow double spoke wheels or 19" light allow double spoke wheels with performance run flat tires (+$600), Performance Control, high gloss roof rails, sport seats, aluminum dark brushed cross wide trim, M Steering wheel or M sport leather steering wheel with paddle shifters, aerodynamic kit, shadowline exterior trim, anthracite headliner, increased top speed limiter. Cannot be ordered with ZXD or ZCW.
  • 9 - ZMV - Drivers Assistance Package (ZDA), Premium Package (ZPP) and Technology Package (ZTP).
  • 10 - ZPP - Universal garage door opener, Comfort Access keyless entry, panoramic moonroof, auto dimming mirrors, power front seats with driver seat memory, lumbar support, interior mirror with compass, Nevada leather upholstery.
  • 11 - ZTP - Navigation system with Voice Command and Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI), BMW Assist with enhanced Bluetooth and USB.
NC - No Charge

We also had a chance to check out the X1 M Sport package and have the pictures to prove it in the official X1 photo gallery. Here is a teaser but hit the link to get all the pictures:

Ordering starts soon with production beginning July 2012 and deliveries starting in September. Who is going to be the first member with an order in?

See the full X1 Gallery from the New York Auto Show

See less See more
#2 ·
Sounds like good value to me. I think it will do well in the U.S.

Would be perfect for my wife.

#35 ·
man it's cheap there

49,900 for the base 2WD 2 litre petrol with no option and vinyl seat

$70K AUD (1 AUD = 1.03 USD) for 2 litre diesel with sport leather seats, GPS, sunroof and xenon

you guys live in a lucky country

#4 · (Edited)
September arrival is the official ETA for the US. Ordering guides will be finalized and available by mid May. Nice pics. They look a lot better than I thought they would. That M-Sport is rather nice looking! Thanks for the pics!

#5 ·
Is that Valencia Orange?

#8 ·
Nice little crossover, great for those who liked the E83. Not interested though.

#10 · (Edited)
I just updated the photo gallery with some new pictures of the X1 xDrive35i with M Sport that we took this morning. They are definitely better pictures than the ones from yesterday :thumbup:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-photos/38/BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show/
Wait... it's relegated to the downstairs back corner of the Javits Center?!!!! Hahahaha .... guess they had to put something in that lower-level floor space they rented with all the other trucks and SUVs.

BTW, what kind of "credentials" does someone have to have or present to be eligible to get in early during press week? I mean, if I might take photographs for an online forum or blog but not be a writer, would that make me eligible? Ties to forums/blogs are a very loose affiliation. It's not like a forum provides "credentials" that can have much meaning beyond its members on said forum. Wondering how it all works.

#11 ·
The car didn't make it to the convention center in time to make it to the main floor on the 1st day. It was up there today with the main BMW booth.

As for credentials, you would need to talk to the specific show organizers for specifics.

#16 ·
I waited 2 yrs for this launch and the car looks lovely to bad DIESELS are not coming, and BTW I could not wait any longer so I decided for the 335d the last of its kind with I6 turbo diesel!!!

#20 ·
As with any SUV and the X3, the rear seat will split fold. It's just the 40:20:40 splitting feature that is optional for the US.

#22 ·
Just got back from the show. Much to my disappointment, all of the BMW's were closed (right next to them Jaguar had XKR-S coupe and cab opened) so I did not get to sit inside. Judging outside appearance only, I did not like the orange car in the pics above - it's OK, but just doesn't have a catch to it. I loved the blue car however, so I guess M package is a must for me if I get around to getting X1. I'm going to call BMW of Manhattan rep next week and see what needs to be done (apparently they already have a few people in line for X1).

P.S. I know its not related to this section, but M5... no words, that car is gorgeous...

#24 ·
It's a 6K difference with X3, I think that's pretty substantial.

Those who don't need AWD will save a bit more.

The ZMP package gives it a sports suspension - this is a first in the BMW's current SAV lineup. With Performance Control, this would turn out to be quite a nimble and sporty SAV, even though without a 6mt.

#28 ·
What, no side marker turn signal on the fender? Is this a cost cutting measure?

#33 ·
I really thought they would do something ingenious to stir the pot and offer an x1 diesel as an option.

Bummer. It would be the perfect car for it. AWD, torque-ee diesel, good mpg, small and nimble. All the things a potential anti-big suv consumer doesn't like about gas guzzling oversized SUVs, but does understand the appeal of an AWD, cool, aggressive, lifted stay-wag.

That would be too perfect. oh well. not getting one now.

I'm starting to think BMW likes frustrating its customers. No Car For Yu! OKHD.

uh oh. :yikes:

#34 ·
I really thought they would do something ingenious to stir the pot and offer an x1 diesel as an option.

Bummer. It would be the perfect car for it. AWD, torque-ee diesel, good mpg, small and nimble. All the things a potential anti-big suv consumer doesn't like about gas guzzling oversized SUVs, but does understand the appeal of an AWD, cool, aggressive, lifted stay-wag.

That would be too perfect. oh well. not getting one now.

I'm starting to think BMW likes frustrating its customers. No Car For Yu! OKHD.

uh oh. :yikes:
When we interviewed Juergen Urban who handles X1 Product Planning & Strategy we were giving the impression that a diesel engine is in the pipeline. Read the full interview here -

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=614135

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.