BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Hello Estoril Blue M Sport! Nice to meet you!

11K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  408Racer 
#1 ·
Straight from Philly Auto Show here's a few wild angles for your enjoyment. All of you owners of this car must be really proud. I had a chance today to fully appreciate in person how awesome it looks!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the pics! :thumbup:

#4 ·
Awesome pics, dude! Hell, I have to wait 4 months 3 days to pick this car in Munich.. then more wait... :(

#8 · (Edited)
Great pictures, but seriously?

PS: I understand your comment now after noticing your avatar is Catain Kirk of Star Trek. Trekkies no doubt appreciate pictures of cars over videos of hot women. :dunno:

#6 ·
And it had a manual too. I thought about driving mine in there and doing the ole switcheroo. Haha

#7 ·
I'm disappointed that LED turn signals don't come with the xenons. Incandescent seems so "yesterday".

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Bimmer app

#10 ·
What's wrong with that? It's a great shade of blue, regardless of the model car it's on. FWIW, the Subie's are great in their own right, so it's not a bad thing, even if that is the case.

#11 ·
We loved our '03 Subaru WRX!

#14 ·
A fellow at my condo complex just got one of these. It is very nice. I thought, not having seen one in person until recently, that 19" wheels would overwhelm it but they do not. (He must have ordered it because it's even a 6MT.)

And thus, while I continue debating and delaying ordering my own 3 series, I am confronted with the possibility of ordering the exact same thing someone else at my home already has. My wife doesn't think it's a big deal. I'm not so sure.

#15 ·
And thus, while I continue debating and delaying ordering my own 3 series, I am confronted with the possibility of ordering the exact same thing someone else at my home already has. My wife doesn't think it's a big deal. I'm not so sure.
I'd avoid that.

It's one reason why I never consider a Mercedes. My next door neighbor always gets one. I like BMWs better anyway, but the fact that he always gets a Mercedes makes me even more inclined to get a BMW.

But sersiously, get what you want. If that's what you really like, then don't let him or anyone else influence your decision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.