BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bmw 530i 2007 E60 Quad Exhaust?

5K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  v8power 
#1 ·
I was wondering if this was possible, i'm fairly new to the forums and to my car as well. So, excuse my "noob" comments and questions.

Basically, was wondering if the quad exhaust IS possible for the 530i 2007 E60 model without losing horse power.
Also, if so.. how much would something like this run me? Which exhaust is best? (I'm in it for looks, not performance, but dont want to lose HP)

I'm also trying to find a body kit that would run me a little less than $900 bucks that'll give me the M5 look.

Which Kit is the best? How much does it cost? how much would installing be? Where can I get a kit?

I have roughly 1300 for the exhaust + body kit and was hoping if I am able to get all of this done for the amount of cash I have.

Email me at ChristianDangg@gmail.com if you're selling any parts or even willing to give me some help :) Much appreciated, thank you.

#8 ·
Fitment is very poor with horrible gaps
The material itself is very wavy and doesn't look good painted in darker colors.
It is brittle and doesn't do well with rock chips or smaller debris
It has poor mount points that are also brittle and crack easily over time.

Other than that it's super cheap to make.

#9 ·
Well, i'm looking to spend 600 bucks for the body kit..

Includes ( Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper, Trunk Wing)

Im saving the 800 for a exhaust ..

or if I go with this -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-10-E60-5...039&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=2&sd=280906716273&

I can just remove the muffler and resonators to get that m5 look and maybe an even more aggressive sound to it.

So, with buying that exhaust.. i'll have 1k remainder for a body kit. Is that a good idea?

#11 ·
There's no way I can come up with 800 bucks for the kit + another 600 bucks for the exhaust. + the tax + shipping would just even be more. :/

I only have 1300 to spend, thats including installment and paint for my parts.
Is there anyway I can get a deal within my ballpark? if so, id be happy to order right now.

#12 ·
We don't offer low quality FRP.
The way you COULD do this to meet your budget is not do the side skirts.
And there is no possibly way to paint your parts AND purchase all of them for $1300, I'm sorry.

If I was you, I'd do our body kit, then do that exhaust on eBay, if it's not what you want, (exhaust wise) then you can always just sell it back out or return it. Body kits are different because once you paint them, they are yours.

#13 ·
if I can order the body kit for 800 bucks, i'll do so. It shows youre selling the front bumper and the rear for 350 a piece and the side for 200.

So, that would make it 900 total? or do you guys have a package deal? Cause I can't seem to find it.

Is there a package deal you can do for me including the e60 m5 front, rear, side, trunk spoiler, and front lip?

#14 ·
A complete bodykit with good paint job will cost ~$2000 or more. It's a bimmer.. either keep it stock and save ur money for maintenance or pay more for high quality items..

#17 ·
I'll see what I can come up with,

So, it's 800 for the Front bump, side, and quad rear

+ 60 for rear spoiler

+150 for lip

+ 400 for paint.

So 1410 for everything, which I can do.

I'll have to sell my ps3/xbox all my other toys for the exhaust a little later.
Your in trouble if you have to sell your video games to mod your car. These cars are not cheep to mod

#20 ·
I know the economy is low but selling video games to mod cars? oooweeeee!!!

Listen to Umnitza, No FIBERGLASS !!!
Btw Umnitza. Does the m5 rear bumper exhaust cutout fit my stock 2008 550 exhaust outlet? I need a new bumper. How much painted and shipped to 60503?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.