BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Show off your E39 post pics!!!

592K views 4K replies 794 participants last post by  GF7 
#1 ·
post pics of your e39! the e36's have them! we should too!!!

#1,566 ·
Dang, how much did you lower it?

#1,573 ·
Just purchased this 530iA a couple of weeks ago with only 30k miles. Already did a full service on it and saw an increase of 2 mpg. I love the m54 engine. This car reminds me of my 3 before I started modding it, except a bit bigger and heavier. It has that same BMW essence. So far I love it.

It has replaced my 3 series as the daily driver because I have two kids and the commute was getting crazy for my 6 speed with heavy duty pressure plate. My leg was starting to take a beating.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Executive car

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#1,574 ·
Just purchased this 530iA a couple of weeks ago with only 30k miles. Already did a full service on it and saw an increase of 2 mpg. I love the m54 engine. This car reminds me of my 3 before I started modding it, except a bit bigger and heavier. It has that same BMW essence. So far I love it.

It has replaced my 3 series as the daily driver because I have two kids and the commute was getting crazy for my 6 speed with heavy duty pressure plate. My leg was starting to take a beating.

View attachment 398739

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Wow, how did u find one with that low of a mileage? I say leave it stock , don't modify it.

#1,585 ·
such a waste on a auto :(

#1,590 ·
I have 3.45 gearing in the back - limited slip. It scoots! But I don't drag race the thing - that's not why I bought it. And as stock $27k Mustang GT's have 420hp, getting up over 400 isn't impressive any more. Having a fully balanced chassis/suspension/ride comfort - the E39 especially in M5 form does that in spades.

#1,592 ·
Yea i wasent even going to respond to him

#1,602 ·
#1,608 ·
Guess it's about time I make my first post here.

Got her about 3 months ago and have put down lots o' money & time getting her back to original glory.

Just got a new alt and some belts put in yesterday at work.

Also got the trip wrapped high gloss piano black last Friday.

I know she's an automatic and fully stock, but I love her. :roundel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.