BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#1,520 ·
Adjusted my sunroof today, took me about 15 mins to get it almost perfect - basically as good as it can get.

Attachments

#1,540 ·
Yes, they came from Lativa. Pretty rare here. Although I am looking at a set of 19" Alpinas now.....
I was thinking that 19s were too big for our cars, but check them out on this B10 Touring!

Attachments

#1,536 · (Edited)
I have a wagon as well and am looking to get the front end down a bit as well. I was looking into vogtland springs and boge shocks for the front, it seems they are a good combo for a nice ride without being harsh. I am wanting to keep as much comfort as possible when I drop it since it nothing more than a daily driver and road trip car. How does yours ride compared to stock? You have got almost the exact front height I am looking to get when I drop it.
Did your car come with the acs springs and if not where did you pick them up?

Doctor, I also have mine tinted, just not with Lamin-x. When I tinted mine I never thought to use lamin-x and wish I did now. I do have some lamin-x on order for other stuff right now though, it seems to be pretty good stuff.

#1,539 ·
I imagine shipping would be a bit of a pain and of course we all prefer new to used, but what would you let them go for? and would you have any idea on shipping cost? I have never shipped anything to or from NZ.. I found a brand new set that would be on my doorstep for 220 USD, that is probably what I would end up biting on relatively soon here unless I come across a better deal before then.

#1,555 ·
I picked up my 1995 540i/6 a few months ago. The windows suck. I bought replacement plastic gears that go under the metal plate inside the round section of the window motor. I found that the plate slips paste the plastic gear, causing the window to not move. So I followed the DIY directing you to put in two wood screws, yank out the plate and replace the plastic gear. Upon inserting the screws and not having any luck pulling the guts out, I found that the window went down and back up without any extra laboring of the window motor. So I left the screws in, used a dremel tool to cut them with enough left to twist them out later and still be able to glue the plastic covers back in. I now have 4 working windows. ;) One little niggle is that the windows do not sense when they are topped or bottomed out. This may be because some slip between the metal plate and the plastic gear causes a sensor to stop the motor. Either way, my windows go up now and I don't look like a chump when I go through the drive through.

Here's my YouTube video: http://youtu.be/XGmMmUPjtsQ
Nice post, but I would suggest making a new thread on the regular forum rather than posting this in this pictures thread. Great info to know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.