BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Who ran away from this CHP Officer?

26K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  Araq44 
#1 ·
So I was fully stopped on the side of the freeway right next to the off ramp. I see this cop coming towards us and he stops in the middle and tries to tell some car to stop and tries to go infront of the car (e46 i think) and the car just goes and ignores the cop. Not sure if the chp got his plates. That was pretty crazy haha. Just out of curiosity just wanna know who it was.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OsXGaBOq1eA/Sf3evOkDWUI/AAAAAAAAAFk/kRftWJ3s4bc/s1600-h/IMG_4496.jpg

pic^

#10 · (Edited)
lol i know who that is in the pic lol its one of my new homies lol...that i meet at bimmerfest

#15 ·
lol check this pic out lol

#17 ·
lol i know huh thats exactly wat i said when i saw the pic lol.......lol...man that dudes chill though

#25 ·
they couldent leave us to have fun, they were aware of the fest as always, and it's sad that they have to run after us for plates, tints, and such. C'mon they should let us have fun. if someone wa going 140 mph thats a reasonable ticket, but not for plates tints and all that dumb ish!

#27 ·
That was classy of him.

I once had a cop throw my driver's license back at me after claiming I didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign... after I DID come to a complete stop at the stop line, then slowly creep thru the crosswalk at 0.1mph until I had a clear view of the oncoming lane, stop again, then go. In this same exchange he repeatedly twisted my responses to my questions, yelled at me, and so on. I think he threw the license at me because he was angry that he got another call and had to speed off before he could give me a ticket for doing nothing wrong.

Fortunately he was the only rude one, every other time I've been pulled over the officer was very polite and friendly. :thumbup:

#31 ·
wow thats funny the same cop that threw my keys at me cursed at me and told me to beat it was too concern about this guys car lol he didnt even run his name or his plates lol man that shows you i was a target being in my skin color low key thats how i feel.. and yes i am hatin on that fact but no hard feeling to the driver just the cop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.