BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Coilover deal

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  _Ethrty-Andy_ 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
you need to make sure that the spring rates are adjustable independently to the height or they won't be worth buying and youll be dissapointed with them. you also need to find out what brand the springs and shocks are. your spending big coin on coilovers anyway, you may as well make sure your getting good ones! unless of course you are just buying them to get low and not bothered about the handling tradeoff, in which case dont worry about what i said!

#5 ·
There's always a group buy going on, but if we get 6 more the price will drop $50. Its cool if you got other projects to get done first. The estimated cost would about 1500 for the completed setup. I just remember you were saying you were wanting coils at some point

Sent from my SPH-M910

#7 ·
The guy who's doing the group buy is not only very knowledgeable on e34s and a good seller. He's also a good friend of mine. If I didn't already have coilovers I'd jump on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.