BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BimmerFest Event ID Placards!!!

4K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  jaramill 
#1 ·
Thanks and Kudos to Clyde for this gift!
:D

Right click/"save target as" on the link below.

Enter all relevant information in the appropriate
boxes, and then print.
(the green text will not show when printed)

Check it out!!

:thumbup:

BimmerFest Placard

#4 ·
I'm sorry Jon... I *am* kinda bummed but March is a tough month being my wife's B-day, our anniversary (20 years this year) and my B-day.

Because it was a BIG birthday and a BIG anniversary, I have dropped a huge, honkin' wad of cash. I don't know that I can afford a room (assuming I could even still get a room)

I'm really torn, though.
I think there'll actually be -like- three people who'd like to meet me. You'd make 4, I guess. There's a bunch I'd like to meet and the rally would be a kick, not to mention the drive down & back.

Jon Shafer said:
I can't believe that you are not coming Eugie.....

:(

Anyway, everyone please print a sample placard;
they are really cool.....

:thumbup:

(Require Adobe Acrobat; recent version 5.1?)

#7 ·
Just ran a blank through the color laser in my office.

Very nice! :thumbup:

The logo/adddress strip across the bottom gives it a nice 'official' touch.

#9 ·
great idea

Jon,

Great idea, you might put something about this with a link at the bottom of the registration page for those who don't check the forums.

Ty

#10 ·
Should we put our screen name or real name? I tried to put both but my name is too long.

#13 ·
Re: Re: BimmerFest Event ID Placards!!!

Dave 330i said:
Jon, I entered information in all the boxes, but when I print, no information is printed, just the template.
Dave, what version of Acrobat are you using (and is it the full version or Reader)? It should work fine with v5.0 of either.

If it still doesn't work, send me a PM with the info you want printed and I'll return a PDF that should print properly.

#19 ·
Nice placards! And yes it does work on Adobe 5.0. I just printed a couple out here at work on the color laser printer and it looks sweet!

Gio

#24 ·
Awesome! I don't have many mods but I know this will help out most.

Gio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.