BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Let's talk names.

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  0428 
#1 ·
Now that I'm down to the last two weeks, I have been thinking about what I'm going to name my new baby.

In this case it will have to be a girl's name. Given how tough she is I wanted to go with "She B#%@&" Beautiful, but don't get on her bad side. As you can imagine, my wife didn't like that idea.

Next I thought about Heather. I know quite a few Heathers and almost all are drop dead gorgeous, and all seem to fit my definition above. Wife hates that name for just this reason, so I'm trying for something different.

She's German so: Heidi or Sophia

but she's made in the Carolinas so: MaryBeth or BettySue

others with less reason, but I like anyway: Isebella, Raquel, or Rachel

My daughter suggested: Princess Taters :bigpimp:

How about each of you. Submit the name of your baby and include pictures if possible. If you can leave a suggestion. People have great imagination and who knows maybe your idea will be much better than mine. By the way she will be Black Saph/Black Nevada/Bamboo.

Michael

See less See more
#3 ·
"Black Saph/Black Nevada/Bamboo" based on this color combo, its safe to call her Takeeshya, Quadejah, or Cafe Mocha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.