Here's the link to it:
m.jalopnik.com/5959806/bmw-gives-the-7+series-an-exciting-paint-job-for-once

"Whenever you see a large, German sedan,
chances are that you'll see it in one of three
colors: Black, White, or Silver and, sometimes,
brown. It makes them stealthy and blend in, but
it's also sooooooo boring. So what would a BMW 7-Series look like in a
color that isn't mind-numbingly dull? One BMW
dealer in California decided to find out. Century West BMW in North Hollywood, CA
convinced BMW to finish one 750Li in the classic hue of blue. It took a good bit of convincing, and $5,000, but
Century West now has the only Laguna Seca
Blue 7-Series ever built. The car, which also has
the M-Sport package, looks quite aggressive. It's no Alpina B7, but this shade of blue actually makes the 7-Series stand out among a sea of
beige German sedans. Not too shabby."

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#5 ·
In our canyon, where we live...there is this teenager with a Laguna Seca M3. Besides from that awful metallic Phoenix Yellow...Laguna Seca is my least favourite BMW colour. It reminds me of a plastic, Chevron toy car! And while I would NEVER, EVER consider this paint colour for any BMW, especially a 7 Series...I do not hate it. We have purchased EIGHT BMWs from Century West BMW! I like them there, but prefer Bob Smith in Calabasas now!

#7 ·
My favorite color so far is the attached Alpina B7s blue. Does anyone know the name?
Agree. But I would hesitate getting it in that matte finish...too much trouble to maintain and too easily spoiled.

#10 ·
I thought it was still Alpina Blue, just frozen. What the hell do I know?

#14 · (Edited)
ALPINA Sonderlackierung matt: EUR 3.800,00 - Alpina Blue Metallic Matte.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.