BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

hartge bmw e30 rims ---- for sale !!!!!

12K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  roninm5 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling a hartge bmw e30 rims.. there no center cap for them... Tries are good... is any one intrested in some hartge bmw e30 rims! is in good condition I can send more picture if intrested..

paid 400.00 for the rims last year... talking offer come with some big meaty tires!:thumbup:

can i sell on this form?

See less See more
#2 ·
I am selling a hartge bmw e30 rims.. there no center cap for them... Tries are good... is any one intrested in some hartge bmw e30 rims! is in good condition I can send more picture if intrested..

paid 400.00 for the rims last year... talking offer come with some big meaty tires!:thumbup:

can i sell on this form?

contact michealvlam@gmail.com:thumbup:
i have a set of these (not installed atm)! they are really nice wheel. they look better without the center caps imo, but then they arent instantly recognisable as hartges. need to be carefull when fitting these to lowered car, the gaurds need to be rolled. you have no idea how much i wished you were a little closer to me right now! one of mine is damaged :bawling:

yes you can sell on this forum. there is a classified section and you may find this thread moved there automatically, though these are really only of intrest to E30 owners

#10 ·
damn guys.

#12 · (Edited)
+1 plus this isnt the classified section.... and seriously get a buddy to paint your car for you, i did mine myself for a whopping 300 bucks, its, the difference between people making fun of you and people envying you
300 buck? that a rip off... mine was roller painted for 30 bucks !

Envy me haha..... this is my beater man.... the car doesn't define me, I get more bitches in this car then you man...

#16 ·
your car looks like trash and this thread is in the complete wrong section. its in the e30 section, so i am talking about your e30 .. go figure . only bitches i see that thing getting have 4 legs and alot of hair. and thats only when they are looking for a place to go to the bathroom.
haha yeah i pick up on your mom all the time steveo! dude you get your jolly talking trash on a form man... get a life man....

#17 ·
mega mike your stupid, my paint is two base coats and a clear not just freaking single stage ghetto rolled on.
and yeh i paid 300 bucks thats how much paint and hardener and thinner costs, I PAINTED WITH MY SPRAYGUN AT MY FIRENDS BOOTH
i could paint my car with watercolors for 30 bucks and im sure it would look just as good as yours :)
so now that thats settled put your add on the classifieds

#18 ·
noexceptions325 your a fool, i give a dame about your two step paint job dumass!
i got another e30 4 door with nice paint... i got other **** to worry about then a nice paint job....

noexceptions325 your a fool!

hey guy look at me... i got a clear coat on my car... other dude gonna envy mee!
haah that the difference... who care cause when you step out your car your coolness just goes away...fool!

WESTSIDE~!

#24 ·
Man i don't even care like i said i got better sh*t to worry about. Is just karma guys, you guy are beening an asshole so I am gonna keep it real with you kids..

don't get your panties in a bunch claver. So your boyfriend Steve wear the pant in the relationship? haha wait till Steve answer to me... haha......... not steve!!!! nooo!!

anyways guy i am going to be driving back to sacramento from the bay.... i'll check back with your girl in the morning... can't wait to read what steve got to say.... maybe i check back on tonight...

Im just gonna wait on steves answer on this looks like we got a new kid on the forum so im going to..... and them ima
hahaha what a girl!

#25 ·
muahaha umm bro u need to calm down... really?
i like your rims (being honest) but dont come on here and bash people that know what they are talking about, i find it funny that you +1'ed your own post....
and please dont think im sticking up for steve he can handle himself i simply stated that your cheapass paintjob isnt something to brag about, stop going crazy over nothing.

btw claver i hope mark doesnt delete this post before steve tears this dude a new one

#28 ·
btw claver i hope mark doesnt delete this post before steve tears this dude a new one
exactly my point, this ***** thinks im soft but i rather have a good time laughing than arguing with his dumb ass. btw u think im being mean and sh*t, cry me a river, ur the most patetic, closed minded, sh*tless asshole ive talk in a while. keep coming, keep getting ur ass spank kiddo.

#33 ·
haha dude your so gay claver, you calm your ass down. I wasn't the one that started this man don't get butt hurt man. I was just having a good time. I can careless man..

Claver you are a fool by using the N word, down here in the bay we don't play around that lightly with that word man. Don't be a racist man….

Don't get butt hurt now I was only messing around with you and can you stop scaring me with the dude mark or steve whomever those guy are. I don't do that tearing off new one you folks are doing…

noexceptions325

thanks for being honest with my rims your a alright dude after all... I wasn't bragging about my 50.00 paint job I was being sarcastic about yours…

and seriously get a buddy to paint your car for you, i did mine myself for a whopping 300 bucks, its, the difference between people making fun of you and people envying you
and you're the one that takeing it seriously dumass, you got to calm yourass down, I got to drive back to sacramento guys. Ttyl

Stop doing that tearing off butt holes now guys….

No gay **** here please =)

westside!

#38 ·
its gay the best word u came out with, u have some serious homophobic problems. Aint nobody mentioned the word gay here but u pal.
anyways I often face the frustration of people who find them selves confused by the things i write, but u take it to another level.
i mean, you are making this comments and no one agrees with you but you won't stop. So u end up agreeing with yourself.....:tsk:

#39 ·
hahaah.... this is some funny shiet man....

+10 plus for for steve fat ass mom and yes I like thick milf man.... and stevie:thumbdwn: mommy got it going it on!

you still a gay not meaning a *** but gay just meaning not cool kind of gay! I live in the bay and there nothing about me that homophobic. One of my close friend is gay. I am also for gay folk marring each other meaning that I alright with you sucking on your boyfriend steve nuts. =)

my bronzit > your audi junk.
My audi ain't junk... she a whore but she ain't junk... I'am selling the rims and the e30 with the rims cause I just pick up a 4dr bronzit...

Come on steve you know what beening mean .....

ie: your mom is beening a bitch so i had to slap her silly! =)

Yeah my spelling is bad... clown on it steve like is gonna make me cry... english was my 2nd Language....

"keep digging" haha yeah man....

you guys are making my day!

:dunno:

I don't even know why I am even on this track. Come on Francine hit them up

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.