BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Headlight Upgrade

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Edison@JleviSW 
#1 ·
I am planning to upgrade my headlights (with Angel Eyes). Looked quite a but like a opinion on the best one available. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
before i opened this thread, i thought you were gonna ask about upgrading the xenon projectors.

in any case, for angel eyes, you gotta decide if you want leds or not. and if you want the "full circle" look or "segmented look" typical of most led setups.

eas, umnitza, and several other companies make angel eyes.

i have the umnitza orion v2. i did not want to tap into dme or splice into other wiring so i have a remote control that plugs into the cigarette lighter. the remote option was not available with orions but was with my predator setup. i decide to make a hybrid by combining wiring so that i still do not touch the dme or any stock wiring.

i am actually removing my angel eyes pretty soon. it looks like you are really close to me. if you want, we can meet up and you can check it out once my car is out of the bodyshop. and i am planning on selling my setup if you want it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.