BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

When will the F10 M5 and F13 M6 be added to the PC Fleet?

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  rmichae9 
#1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but figure it's pretty close...

When will the F10 M5 and F13 M6 be added to the PC Fleet? I did the 2-day car control course back in February, and now I'm dying to go back and do the 2-day M course, but I want to wait until the new ///M cars will be added to the fleet. Any one know an approximate date? Also, this might be asking too much too early, but anyone know which cars will be utilized in the course? The site says M3, M5, M6, and Z4 M, but I think they swapped 1Ms for the Z4 Ms. Any knowledge is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Currently M Schools use 1M, M3 & M5. Eventually this will change over to M3, M5 & M6. However it won't happen all at once.

We hope to have the new M5 fleet by June. Since our vehicles are designated as company vehicles they can get delayed along the way to speed up customer orders if needed. Depending on when we receive them, they could start being used in the M Schools in June or July.

M6 doesn't start production until July, so it will be late this year or early next year before we receive that fleet to start using. Those will eventually replace the 1M fleet we currently have.

I hope this helps :thumbup:

#6 ·
Any update on when the M5s and M6s are going to make it to the PC fleet? I'm looking at registering for the 2-day M school in mid-January 2013, and I'm hoping the F10 and F12/13 will be utilized in the school when I come. Thanks for the help!

#7 ·
Just got back from vacation and learned that we received some of the new M5's last week. They are currently working on getting the break in completed so they can start using them ASAP. No word on the new M6...

#9 ·
You're welcome... Look forward to seeing you again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.