BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
69K views 76 replies 49 participants last post by  claud 3 
#1 · (Edited)
The Official Bimmerfest F30 3 Series Estoril Blue II Photo Thread

BMW F30 3 series Estoril Blue

F30 BMW 3 series in Estoril Blue

Estoril Blue F30 M Sport color

F30 M sport in Estoril Blue

Estoril Blue II is an F30 M Sport package exclusive color, so all Estoril Blue cars will have the M sport body work. Lets see YOUR Estoril Blue II M Sport F30 pictures!

#3 ·
Hi I am new to the fest and since I just got my Estorill Blue 328i, I thought, I'd share my pictures with you.

The one with the black e90 (my old car) and the blue f30 next to it is imho the picture that captures the real color the best.

Attachments

#15 ·
My EBII F30 M-Sport 335i (RWD) -
This is one purdy color:thumbup:. For me it's going to be this or Melbourne Red.

Did I read that Fog Lights aren't available in the US?! Those of you stationed in Germany could be able to get this rectified quite easily.

#22 ·
18s and BMW increased the sidewall height on the F30s. probably partially due to tire damage complaints on the E90.

17s on the F30 are equivalent to 16s on the E90
18 to 17s
19s to 18s
etc

#23 ·
If I ever got an F30 it would be an M Sport in Estoril Blue II!!!!!

#27 ·
Man I can't wait to pick mine up. I was debating on getting a white m sport or the blue one. I saw both in person, saw the white one last as I was about to put through an order for AW. It was obvious after seeing both that one has to get this in Estoril Blue. EB makes the m sport package much more special.

#30 ·
Hi there, love the car especially since its a 335i. I have my F30 on order with same msport package in the Estoril blue. I would like to know how good is the sound system in your car, assuming its the standard HIFI loudspeaker system? I ordered this as an optional on my 320i... I couldn't afford the extra for the Harman Kardon system. Thanks

#31 ·
Cool blue thread

Found this older thread while surfing bimmerfest. Just had to post pics of my Estoril Blue II 328i M Sport. I have had it 1 month now with 4K miles already; love driving this awesome machine! :thumbup: Congrats to all who made similar choices.

Attachments

#34 ·
Ebii

Here's my EBII over Koral Rott

Attachments

#37 ·
Interesting....it seems as though all the cars in this thread are M Sports.

:p
Down here it is a colour exclusive to the M Sport package.

Maybe it's the same in the US?

H

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.