BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Finalizing order - Qs

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  krash 
#1 ·
I just put a down payment on a 2013 328i MT lease.

I am finalizing order tomorrow. I have a couple questions.

First - I am getting the sport line with black sapphire exterior, black leather w red stich interior - should I get high gloss black with red accent or aluminum with red accent for interior? I can decide if the black would clash and the aluminum would add to the black or take away from it?

Second - I am getting the tech package. I have an iPhone 5 - so I think best bet is to use lightning cable wih USB. Is there any difference to BMW apps functionality if I get the iPhone snap in adapter vs just using with the iPhone 5 USB cable? I don't see an advantage to spending the $250 on the adapter.

Thanks for the replies in advance!!

#9 ·
Any input on high gloss black trim or aluminum?
I got the Brushed Aluminum with the black instead of the red and it looks great but I'm not going to kid you at times you do get sun glare on the windshield and display screen from the aluminum on the dash and it can be APIA The only complaints I've read about the black is you can always see the finger prints on it. Good luck
in what ever you choose
cheers
vern

#8 ·
No offense to any one who had sport line w/ aluminum interior but I got black gloss and it looks great. I was gonna get sport line, aluminum, black leather w/ red stick but (long story short) I got sport line, back gloss, black leather w/ red stick.
Didn't think it mattered but it looks much better to me. Again no offense to anyone. I haven't looked at aluminum in person but just in pics. see if u can look at pics or in person.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App

#10 ·
I prefer brushed alum w / red stripe trim. I got Glacier Silver with black Dakota leather seats w / red trim.

But honestly, get what you want. Don't ask us. If I asked people on this forum what to get, and based a decision on it, I'd be very unhappy right now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.