BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

F12/F13 Picture Thread

53K views 287 replies 34 participants last post by  TopDownInFL 
#1 ·
I thought we should start one so those looking to purchase can see color, wheel, interior, etc options.

Feel free to post any and all pics of the F12/13 here!

Below are two pics I took this morning at the dealership.

Attachments

See less See more
#201 ·
Hahahaha. I would never say such things :angel:

The wheels were straight, and the ground was relatively level. Maybe a bit of an incline, but not too much. It was probably the little Apple elves inside the phone trying to take the crappy light and make a somewhat visible picture. Idk.

#204 ·
From Palermo here...Have a cousin Vinny...
I think Southern is a Yute, btw.

#210 ·
Come on, man! You're in Ala-f***in-bama!

Ok, so maybe you were only 2 when this movie came out, but everyone knows that a yute is someone who is not quite a grown up, come on!

#209 ·
Does he have your biological clock ticking like this...?

#221 ·
And I thought GameBoys look dated. It's a good thing these games changed. My generation is far too ADD to be entertained by this. Even Angry Birds has to keep coming up with new games and levels to keep our interest.

#222 ·
Ahhh 80s game consoles. When gaming provided as many callouses as gardening.

#223 ·
I've yet to find a time or situation where this car looks bad: wet, dry, dark, light... rain vaporizing from the pavement at the base of its 20" feet. This thing is always gorgeous!

Attachments

#231 ·
Saw a new interior color today from the Individual collection- Canyon Brown. It's amazing in person.

Attachments

#232 ·
The Individual interiors are just amazing. I love that brown, but I'm not loving that trim. Maybe it looks better in person, but I think it would be even better with Piano Black.

#236 ·
My favorite color by far. Weirdly, the M6 version of Canyon Brown does not appear to have the cool white contrast bit on the seat bottom. Still getting it though!

I think the trim in that picture is dark red sycamore - not my favorite either.

#237 ·
My favorite color by far. Weirdly, the M6 version of Canyon Brown does not appear to have the cool white contrast bit on the seat bottom. Still getting it though!
I'm wondering if the deletion of this white portion is due to the M6's seats being a slightly different design or if they decided to eliminate on later cars as it starts to look dirty (?). Idk, I'm just trying to figure out why they'd make the change. While it is a nice accent, I think the two-tone leather and the contrast stitching are the most important details.

The other question I have is: Why is there not a black ceramic option for the shifter and controls in the M5 and M6? I think this minute detail is a very nice addition to the interior, Individual or standard interior, as it adds just one more level of exclusivity and uniqueness - similar to the B&O speaker covers. Just seems like something that wouldn't be hard to do that most people would add to the car. They surely make a nice little profit by charging $650 for such a small thing, particularly if 95% of M5s and M6s include it on the build sheet. Just curious...

#240 ·
Lowered on 22's

Just got done washing and took a few photos....

Attachments

#242 ·
It's always good to see another Titanium Silver...

#246 ·
Thanks for the kind words....Only have about 500 miles on the new springs so we will see if there is any more settling. As I stated earlier, the drop on the front is spot-on. The rear looks great but I agree, a drop of another 6-8mm would be ideal for my taste. The wheels for me were a no-brainer. I was also considering the VVS-CV3's but in the end, opted for a more classic mesh wheel look. The MRR's have the look of a 3 piece wheel at half the price. I've had plenty of expensive 3 piece wheels over the years and bending one makes you want to :bawling:. Not only the replacement cost but depending on the wheel, there could be a 3-6 week wait to have a new one made and shipped. The MRR is a pretty sturdy wheel...I've already hit a couple of big potholes with the wheels still running true. I live pretty close to their plant so if I do one day bend one, my dealer says they can have a new one on the car in 24 hrs.

#248 ·
pulled the trigger last week; traded in 2013 X6M for 2012 650. Loving the 650!!! Thanks.

Attachments

#254 ·
Thank you j4jacks. It's carbon black.:)

#258 ·
Thank you j4jacks. It's carbon black.:)
Man, nothing looks as nice a a black car. Especially new or freshly washed. But they are a PITA to keep looking shiny. Had there been a carbon black on the lot the day we were there, I'm sure I't would be in my garage today.

Instead I got my second favorite color in Titanium Silver. Pretty much looks clean all the time but will never look as good as black! Nice look!

#249 ·
Alpine White GC

Hey Fellas,
I've been on here for a while as I have a 2001 540IA, but recently joined the 6 club with a AW 640GC when the fiance turned in here 2007 650 Vert. I included a couple of pics, though not great by any means. Got her tinted on Saturday so I'll re-post with some new pictures sometime this week. Here are the options with the car:
- AW Exterior
- Dark Oak Trim
- Black Dakota Leather
- M Sport Package (20" style 373M)
- Luxury Seating Package
- Driver's Assistance Package
- Cold Weather Package
- Full LED headlights
- BMW Apps
- Ceramic Controls

So far it's been a great car. The Turbo 6 is pretty quick.

Lawrence

Attachments

#250 ·
Lauren, it's a beaut. Didn't like the X6M?

Lhollis, I'm jealous of your GC ways! Man, I love the look of that car.

#256 ·
Lauren, it's a beaut. Didn't like the X6M?

Thank you XZLR8. LOVE the X6M, thus the blind spots don't like me very much....I backed the X6M in to another one of my cars parked on my driveway (driveway is a tad slopped....).:cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.