BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

F12/F13 Picture Thread

53K views 287 replies 34 participants last post by  TopDownInFL 
#1 ·
I thought we should start one so those looking to purchase can see color, wheel, interior, etc options.

Feel free to post any and all pics of the F12/13 here!

Below are two pics I took this morning at the dealership.

Attachments

See less See more
#253 ·
Thanks guys! Pretty happy with the car so far. Got it last week on Saturday. Had to wait about 3 weeks while our CA worked her magic to trade with another dealer for a car in transit. She was received into port on 7/23 and we got her on 7/28. We were able to get all of the options we wanted and make it work out right. Seeing some increased gas mileage over the 07 650i vert, so happy about that, but man that convertible will be missed when the weather is perfect outside. I'll be sure to post on the forum regarding any news with the car. I'll put some better pictures up this week, now that we got the tint put on.

Lawrence

#271 ·
Took a few pics of a red 650 and of a few M6s today at the dealership.

Attachments

#272 · (Edited)
I thought we should start one so those looking to purchase can see color, wheel, interior, etc options.

Feel free to post any and all pics of the F12/13 here!

Below are two pics I took this morning at the dealership.
I visited that dealership in South Florida on a recent trip, I was looking for color combinations to order our GC. Unfortunately, they only had one. I did manage to see a 640 Coupe with the Amaro Brown Interior. That's what we ordered. Was hoping to see moonstone too but they did not have it. Saw Carbon Black and really liked it so we ordered Carbon Black/Amaro. Counting the days until re-delivery.

Our Carbon Black/Amaro Brown GC at the Welt

Snuck my F06 in here. Please close one eye so that you only see two doors.

#276 ·
Thanks! Going through withdrawals at the moment. Car is on the high seas crossing the Atlantic. Still think the whole European Delivery experience is worth the wait. It's like buying the car twice with twice the excitement from delivery one and delivery two.

#278 · (Edited)
My 650i, one professional pic taken by Modulare Wheels photographer.

Attachments

#281 · (Edited)
I saw Zandvoort Beige on an M6 today, and beige has never looked less beige. I had to go to bmwusa.com to determine whether or not it's an Individual color (because I'm too stupid to look at the sticker :)), which it isn't. Zandvoort looked a lot like what I imagine Champagne (Individual) looks like. The oak trim, which I typically like, somehow looked less special in this car.

I was very impressed by the full Merino option (the only way Zandvoort comes) as every surface that is plastic, albeit high quality plastic, in our 6ers (non-Individual) is covered in Merino - glovebox door, lower portion of the doors, the lining of the door pockets!!! Sheesh! I'd rather have the furry, velvety stuff in our pockets as conditioning door pocket interiors would annoy even me. For the record, Itinj, this is where I draw the line for what qualifies as too much leather. I know you were wondering :D

I also found there to be very little difference between Merino and Nappa. I think I'd be hard pressed to tell a difference between the two. The feel, thickness, and texture look very similar.

Attachments

#283 ·
Great pics, TopDown.

What wheels are on that frozen silver 6er?

And oh, that M6GC... mmhmm.

#285 ·
Kinda cracks me up that they do a model deletion on the white M6 and then throw a big Vista badge on the back... That sure would have to go.

What did you think of the frozen silver in person? Can't really decide but don't think it would do it for me.

#286 · (Edited)
Kinda cracks me up that they do a model deletion on the white M6 and then throw a big Vista badge on the back... That sure would have to go.
lol. Didn't notice the delete 'til you mentioned it. I think the Vista badge is much more impressive than the M6, IMHO. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.