BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Technic PnP :: Logic7/HK (677) PnP Trunk Sub Harness

328K views 909 replies 343 participants last post by  Technic 
#1 ·
As a quick and efficient solution for those that would like to either add a trunk sub or replace the OEM woofers with SWS-8 (or doing both), this is a custom made, plug 'n play complete harness with a built in, 150W max Navone LOC -custom made for this particular application- with remote turn on signal output right at the harness itself -no need to run a remote wire from the cabin.

This harness connects between the OEM amp and the OEM audio connector using OEM connectors, wires are properly soldered and labeled so no OEM wires need to be cut, spliced or tapped cut. Just plug it and add the amp. Navone LOC takes care of the Logic7 high power woofer outputs, so interface with any aftermarket amp is guaranteed.

Quantities are very limited as this is just a test of the potential market of a harness like this. It can be also used in 1-, 3-Series and X5/X6 Individual Audio/Premium systems.

Price: $75 thru PayPal shipped in the USA, 1 year warranty in case of defects or malfunctions. Warranty void if harness is modified in any way.

See less See more
#183 ·
with the 335i logic 7 and this harness i can add everything in the trunk makes perfect sense but will the stock amp push bigger underseat subs while the monoblock pushes the trunk subs only? A little off harness topic sorry I just want to use the harness to add an amp and subs in the trunk but let the stock amp push bigger underseat subs if possible.

#190 ·
Will I be able to use this harness with an aftermarket 5 ch amp and bypass the Logic7 completely? My underseat subwoofer is not working and both rear door speakers sound fuzzy.

And can anybody confirm if this works on a 2002-2008 e65 7 series with logic7?

If your OEM amp is defective then there's not much that you can do... the harness requires a functioning OEM amp to work. This harness is just that, a harness and not a replacement or a bypass of the OEM amp.

#196 ·
BMW 535d

Hello Technic,
Im from the Uk and just brought my first BMW (535d 2005) today.

The audio system I have seems ok but not enough for me. I want to amp the underseat subs but not sure I have an oem or L7 amp or none. So my question is where would the amp be located in my car?

All I know about my car because I only picked it up a few hours ago. It has the CCC IDrive computer installed.

Thanks in advanced.
Lance

#197 ·
Hi,

In the UK here, got an E61 535d with 676 Hifi sound - I can confirm there is an amplifier in the back, and tweeters.
1. Please let me know how much a harness sent to the UK will be - am I right in thinking this harness is perfect for the 676 Hifi setup?
2. I'm thinking about gradually upgrading, starting with an AMP first - will the OEM speakers and tweeters be ok with a 60W amp (it's a kenwood KAC-7404 - not great I know but it's hanging about) or will the amp be too powerful?
3. The amp has two sets of inputs and outputs - A L+R, and B L+R. If I wanted to drive the subwoofers, how could I do this? (Presumably the outputs would only do the Fronts and rears?)

Cheers!

#199 ·
Technic,

I'm going to be using a Clarion mono 850 watt amp to push 2 alpine type R (SWR-1023D), which I had hooked up to a custom system in my 370z; will this be too much for just an add-in amp and sub, for a Logic7 system? I had also used a 2.4 farad cap for the setup in my Z; should I run my capacitor with this, as well?

Thanks for any info you can provide!

#212 · (Edited)
#214 ·
Thanks... yes, it will work with the BSW sub. No need to tap any of the OEM wires so there's no need to use any of the parts included with the BSW sub kit to interface with the OEM amp wires.

The Logic7 harness/LOC will take care of the OEM amp interface.